WU-4oct-RD will take revenge

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
wonder what RD will do tell Adi the truth, get him in some trouble, get Gaurav in trouble she wants to destroy the family maybe the priya-brahma truth might be coming out😕
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Amna.
Gaurav is already paying by breaking up with Karan. It looks like Adi will be the one caught in the middle of RDs revenge.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the beautiful update Amna😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks i hope aid finds out the truth
Rd : how is it Jhaakhar's fault?

Thanks Amna...
troj101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Amna.
Gaurav is already paying by breaking up with Karan. It looks like Adi will be the one caught in the middle of RDs revenge.

I agree. I think Adi will probably be caught in the middle of this. I remember he told Priya he didn't feel like he was getting anywhere with his current job and was thinking of doing something more worthwhile. 
nimmi100 thumbnail
THANKSS AMNA                                                                                                                                                         It looks like Aditya will be the one caught in the middle of RDs    😍revengeDay Dreaming
me07me07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PA consoles dev and she says that jhaakar family has taken away the most important thing of her life... 

Who's PA?