Stefan-Rebecca HOT! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
When I first heard Rebekah 's character was gonna be introduced I thought I'd REALLY dislike her... But then I saw the 1920's flashback & I don't know why but I LOVED her...
And her with Stefan too... You can really tell she loved Stefan otherwise why would she (be about too) leave Klaus for him? I mean if she's the only one Klaus kept with him then she must've really loved him (Klaus I mean, and same goes for Klaus with Rebekah)... For her to even think of leaving her brother for Stefan... That's a big deal... So I do... I think she really loved & still loves Stefan (even now)...

Am I making sense?

Another thought... Do you think Rebekah will compel Stefan to love her if/when she finds out he loves Elena?

Edited by -Nayab- - 12 years ago
Rebekah it is then! 😃 thank youu guys for the correction

Yes thats the thing even with all the evil shallow sadistic original vampire persona of Bekah,u can still feel her love for Stefan..Once she did really love stefan and it was somewhat selfless cuz she was willing to leave her powerful and dangerous brother for Stefan..she knew that was an invitation to death.this is what makes her different from Katherine.Though kat keeps giving this love speeches to Stefan i could never sense it as something real..Survival is the most important thing for Kat and everything she does its with a hidden aim ..when we see the big picture its clear..returning back to MF-first she said its for Stefan but actually its for moonstone,elena,werewolf..also keeping tabs on stefan might be probably for her own personal motive ..she would go any extent to save herself from Klaus..

Rebekah seems different atleast at this point of time and hence Stef-Becka are more intriguing
Originally posted by -Nayab-

When I first heard Rebekah 's character was gonna be introduced I thought I'd REALLY dislike her... But then I saw the 1920's flashback & I don't know why but I LOVED her...
And her with Stefan too... You can really tell she loved Stefan otherwise why would she (be about too) leave Klaus for him? I mean if she's the only one Klaus kept with him then she must've really loved him (Klaus I mean, and same goes for Klaus with Rebekah)... For her to even think of leaving her brother for Stefan... That's a big deal... So I do... I think she really loved & still loves Stefan (even now)...

Am I making sense?

Another thought... Do you think Rebekah will compel Stefan to love her if/when she finds out he loves Elena?

DW,You are making complete sense 😆

hmm depends..If Rebekah feels Stefan has completely transformed into a hardcore ripper with not an ounce of humanity left and there is no going back for him maybe she wont compel..ie if she is sure Elena wont be a threat to her cos Stefan has no love left for her