Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I maybe in the minority ,but i loved stefan with rebecca.LOLBoth of them have this mean,wild streak in them and frankly they sizzled in all their scenes..Even Katherine is as fierce as Becka but dont know never found much chemistry between SK ..But oh my stefan with Rebecca their introduction scene the dance all were quite HOT! Tongue

Ofcourse there wont be any build up for this couple cuz Rebecca's char is just a cameo ./still as shallow it may seem Paul wesley shares damn good chemistry with this actress...Isnt she samanta from PLL? Big smile..Ofcourse nothing can beat the sparkling chemistry of Paul-Candice for me still liked them and in future will surely enjoy their scenes

PS:How amazingly sexy did stefan look in the FB scenes? m a damon fan girl still couldnt help but drool over Wesley! Day Dreaming..and KLEFAN WOW HOTMESS!Silly

Edited by Crushable - 04 October 2011 at 11:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgforever10AmiiishRatiG-Kruti.S--Junglee-SanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stefan-Rebecca HOT!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I don't like them at all for one i hate the fact stefan going around cheating and breaking poor elena's heart is so wrong him I mean I loving the time she has with damon they are amazing <3 but stefan seriously needs to understand what choices he is making is seriously disgusting me and this rebecca girl is nothing but trouble i sense for elena :( 

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thats double standards right there dont ya think? LOL.LOL..if elena is spending quality time with Damon why cant Stefan find solace in an old friend? He met Rebecca even before Elena and they shared an intimate bond..Till now there was no efforts from Stefan to rekindle the old affair? then how can this be called cheating?Tongue I dont think Stefan will cheat on elena cuz all this ripping buisness is solely to save her from Klaus right? maybe he will find a good friend in Rebecca to confide in.for further insight we have to watch coming episodes

Ofcourse there is no humanity in Rebecca so she isnt gonna let Stefan feel alive or whatever.writers are not trying to portray anything eternal or epic about this couple also as i earlier said rebecca is just a came while stefan is main lead.right now she is a character that compliments the evil side of stefan and i m looking forward to watch heir scenes rather than say stefan-katherineSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_Ni-Kruti.S-qazplm

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
elena isn't having any sorta of physically relation with damon (i wish) but if you saw the promo for new episode we see stefan getting all mushy mushy with rebecca .so his behavior is not justified 

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Well Elena isnt a vampire who has switched off humanity ..all emotions and who is on a ripping spree..and imo physically or mentally cheating upon ur partners ,both are equally wrong.Elena's feeling towards Damon are surely changing,doesnt matter whether she is getting physical with him or not..many of their scenes wre filled with flirtatious undertones and sexual tension(even alaric noticed it) so that can be considered as straying from a relationship.In the promo i didnt see stefan getting mushy with Becka.she may pursue or try to seduce him.

Edited by Crushable - 04 October 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-qazplm

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
hmmm

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I prefer Stefan with Rebecca. I keep questioning stefan's 'Love' i dont know what to think about him anymore. But either way  think SR look good together :P

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i dont question stefan's love, coz questioning him without raising a sigle eye brow at elena seems soo unfair.. all i know is with time, every relationship faces tough times n tests and challenges, lets see how stef n elena respond to theirs..
 when i first saw rebeecah , she reminded me so much of witherspoon in water for elephants.. for few minutes i was soo sure she was the same person!!!
right now all i wanna see how is she gonna act as a indifferent cold vampire with such a sweet face..
exited to see how things play out..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevTa-ta-bye-bye-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top