Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Update 4th Oct - Misunderstandings!

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Short
Everyone starts preparing for the roka the following week, when Geeta (the wedding planner) tells the family about overhearing Rajbeer badmouthing the family to Neelam. Bani's gone to her old habits, and seems to be enjoying time with Ranjeet and having money to buy whatever she wants (even if she has to lie because of it).

Long
Neelam comes to the Dhillon's to fix a date for roka.

Bani's still out with Ranjeet, shopping. She asks about his family, and he tells his dad passed away when he was young, so his mum's the one who raised him. Bani gets really excited to know he lived in Mumbai! He says he lives at a hotel now, until he founds a place to live (oh God, I hope he doesn't end up staying at the Dhillon's as a PG or something :/)

Sonu drives by in a rikshaw when she sees Bani with lots of money close to a shop. She asks the driver to stop as she wants to meet her sister, but her friends tell her to meet at home, as they're getting a bit late already..

The priest tells there's no auspicious moment until 3 months from now, unless they have it next week. Neelam says both she and Dhruv will prefer to have it next week, as they can't wait for that long. Beeji's worried as to how they'll arrange for everything so fast, but Neelam assures them she'll handle it. She says she knows a wedding planner - Geeta from Jogi's wedding.

Rajbeer waits for Neelam at her place while she's at the Dhillon's.

Meeta returns from the market having buyed vegetables. She hands the remaining money to Beeji, who gets a little worried that they won't have enough to pay for the wedding preparations. Preeto tells she'll handle it. She'll sew the clothes for everyone, and ask for advance for the remaining costs.

Sonu returns home and tells Preeto about seeing Bani shopping with lots of money. Preeto wonders how Bani got the money, and if she's going the wrong way again.

Neelam returns home, and Rajbeer says he wants to talk about Dhruv and Ishu. He says he thinks they shouldn't agree for the marriage. He knows Dhruv likes Ishu, but Ishu's not worthy of Dhruv. Dhruv deserves someone better. Geeta overhears. Neelam's just about to answer, when she notices Geeta at the door and asks her to come in. Rajbeer leaves. Neelam and Geeta talks about available dates etc and Geeta thinks it's good she came (how I hate misunderstandings. They're so typical!)

Preeto's thinking about Bani, and wondering what she's gotten herself into now. She tries to assure herself that Bani won't do anything bad as she promises, but can't stop worrying anyways. Bani comes home, and Preeto asks her what she was doing in the market with that amount of money. She lies telling it's the money of her drama club, and she was out buying some stuff for that. When Preeto doesn't seem conviced she starts talking about how she will always be looked down on, Preeto trusted Sonu immediately, but not her. (Bani, you don't start emotional blackmailing when you're wrong! This girl's loosing the credibility she slowly started gaining back. She'll be in such a bad state when she breaks their trust now). Preeto tells her she believes both of them equally, and that she asked just to be sure. Bani smiles to herself once she leaves, saying how Charlie was right - you get alot more confident with money in your pocket, and your lies will seem like the thruth too. (Bani, Bani, Bani, tera kya hoga?!)

Beeji, Meeta, Ishu and Preeto are planning for Ishu's roka when Geeta walks in.She mentions how Rajbeer seemed so nice and decent but turned out to be so wrong. She tells about what she overheard, how Rajbeer was badmouthing the family and that Ishu wasn't good enough for Dhruv. Preeto gets furious, but Beeji can't believe it's true and asks Geeta if she's sure. Geeta confirms it's the thruth, and Preeto tells Beeji to stop defending Rajbeer after all that's happened. (how can Preeto forget the fact that she herself overheard Rajbeer telling Dhruv never to make the family cry? Was that fake? That can't be true, but what Geeta says must be? I wish she she didn't react that way). Beeji asks how Neelam reacted, but Geeta tells her she was about to say something just when she saw her. Ishu leaves from there crying, and Preeto follows her. Geeta tells Beeji to keep faith and be strong. Beeji tells her that everytime something good happenes in the house, the happiness disappears as fast as it came.

Preeto tries comforting Ishu, but Ishu says she's scared that Neelam might break the alliance after what Rajbeer said. Preeto tells her Dhruv's parents are sincere and smart people, they agreed for the marriage knowing their sincerity and goodness, and tells her to keep faith in Dhruv and their love for eachother. Preeto tells Ishu she'll call Dhruv and let him know what Rajbeer's doing behind his back. She thinks about how many colours she's seen of Rajbeer and how many there's yet to see.

My views
Misunderstanding, misunderstandings! Talk people! I HATE misunderstandings that can be easily solved. Was Rajbeer thinking Neelam would tell her she agreed with him when he said all that? And even if she did, what would that lead to? 🤔 Or did he think it's better they break the rishta now, instead of it happening later? And I don't get why Preeto seems to be refusing to believe everything good she saw in Rajbeer prior to the ball. She overheard Rajbeer telling Dhruv never to let the family cry, but now that's of no value? Why doesn't she think there must be something wrong and try to figure out why he did it? She better talk to him, or atleast listen to him at the basecamp tomorrow. And hopefully Dhruv won't distance himself from Rajbeer after Preeto's call either. Well, he has a better reason anyways!

Don't get me started on Bani..
Edited by ~Deep~ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Grt update deep thanku...one correction preeto tries comforting ishu u wrote ishu tries comforting ishu check it dear...and today eps misunderstandings poor rajbeer feel bad for him..among all this mess bani nature is more irritating huh
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't get the rationale behind Rajbeer's decision to persuade Neelam to try & break this alliance - what exactly is he thinking?  And he'll lose Dhruv as well in the process if he does that.  I agree that he shouldn't end up w/ Preeto, but why is he screwing about w/ ishuv?

Also, whatever happened to Pankaj?  Or have they (the CVs) dropped the idea of getting Meeta married?  Or will Meeta be the first to marry after all, once Ishuv's rishta is snapped?

Also, Ranjeet - this is Rajbeer's enemy, right?  And he's now tied to Bani?  Why does the serial need to give Bani a love interest in the first place?  And isn't Ranjeet about Rajbeer's age - too old for Bani, but maybe right for Preeto?
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shit ! now when neelam will break the wedding of Ishu and Dhruv everyone will think that that is rajbeers fault -.-
i haaate this -.-
i started to like this cute couple (rajbeer & preeto) bur now... this stupid missunderstanding is annoying me really -.-
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Deep! :)

I am not liking this track at all🤢
hprb thumbnail
Hi all... Rajbeer says like that to neelam, may be he thinks that, she will share the evil plan she has... so he can be prepared to break that...

Jus a guess...

Thanks.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the wonderful update Deeps.
I hate this misunderstanding thing.
I used to love this lovely couple Rajeeto and now all we are getting is misunderstandings.
Pls Pls CVs end this soon.
Feel so very sad for poor Rajbeer.
And angry at Preeto...how can she forget all that Rajbeer did for them...All the good she saw in him she forgot in an instant because of what he did in a fir of drunkenness. 
Instead of finding out the reason behind his action she is simply jumping to conclusions and judging him...Preeto that's not love dear...
Wake up before its too late...
~Deep~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

Grt update deep thanku...one correction preeto tries comforting ishu u wrote ishu tries comforting ishu check it dear...and today eps misunderstandings poor rajbeer feel bad for him..among all this mess bani nature is more irritating huh

Thanks for letting me know. I have fixed it now ;)
~Deep~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I didn't get the rationale behind Rajbeer's decision to persuade Neelam to try & break this alliance - what exactly is he thinking?  And he'll lose Dhruv as well in the process if he does that.  I agree that he shouldn't end up w/ Preeto, but why is he screwing about w/ ishuv?

Me neither. I don't see how he'd think that would help anyone! Even if she does open to him, it's not like he'll be able to do anything to prevent it. He should have tried talking to Dhruv once again, either directly or via Jogi since Dhruv's more likely to listen to him. This way makes no sense to me. :|

Also, whatever happened to Pankaj?  Or have they (the CVs) dropped the idea of getting Meeta married?  Or will Meeta be the first to marry after all, once Ishuv's rishta is snapped?

Pankaj! I'd completely forgotten about him. I hope he appears pretty soon. He was about to get a bank job, what happened to that? 🤔 Jo bhi hota hai, acche ke liye hota hai, looks like Meeta will be the first to get married after all :P

Also, Ranjeet - this is Rajbeer's enemy, right?  And he's now tied to Bani?  Why does the serial need to give Bani a love interest in the first place?  And isn't Ranjeet about Rajbeer's age - too old for Bani, but maybe right for Preeto?

Yes, it is. They haven't specified his age though. He's connected to Rajbeer's family (dad?) somehow, so he might be a little younger. But he seems like a big flirt, so the pairing with Bani doesn't seem so unnatural.. Preeto wouldn't give him the attention Bani is..

~Deep~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tamy95

shit ! now when neelam will break the wedding of Ishu and Dhruv everyone will think that that is rajbeers fault -.-
i haaate this -.-
i started to like this cute couple (rajbeer & preeto) bur now... this stupid missunderstanding is annoying me really -.-

Yea, they're changing some of the characteristics of the main persons :| Preeto shouldn't think so bad abotu Rajbeer this fast! And Rajbeer should have been wiser about how to approach and solve the problem. This makes no sense