Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma125

so swtt of suraj...Tongue
Yesss...TongueHe is the sweeyest Karishma dearEmbarrassed...and kyun nai hogaLOL...apna hotty halwai jo haiLOL...chasni me dhula hua...ROFL

Edited by sameera_ori - 04 October 2011 at 11:51am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "keys -SurYa... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by sameera_ori

yeahhh sure lets have.Tongue...hey we can also post the songs we think would suit themEmbarrassed the best for various situations in our Surya's life in that thread...wat say?Tongue

Why not ji , i am up for it , anything to make this forum attractive and lively 

Sade huae spamming deeakh kar deemag pak gaya hai Wink
Ur RIGHT lets start then.TongueClap...and even iam fed up of nasty spam messagesAngryDead...par phir us thread me bhi spoilsports aa jaenge to spoil our fun...AngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
chod na , chal shuru ho ja 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

chod na , chal shuru ho ja 
Thik hai darling.WinkTongue...main thread start karne jaa rai hunTongue...sun yaar koi achi si heading bata na us thread ke liyeTongue...after all hamare Sooraj and Sandhya par hai na.Embarrassed..

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
start with a song as title ... some nice song ...

Like Teri Ore frm Singh is King... 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

start with a song as title ... some nice song ...

Like Teri Ore frm Singh is King... 
Good but it has been used many times in different serialsTongue ...ummmSmile...how about...u knw thr is a song in the film MausamEmbarrassed...".Poore se zara sa kam hain"Embarrassed...its a lovely song...the wordings are awesomeClapEmbarrassed...it means without u iam soo less than completeEmbarrassed....or Tose naina lageEmbarrassed from Anwar..Embarrassed.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
anything will do yaar, i didnot hear that song and i said wat ever came to mind , LOL... 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

anything will do yaar, i didnot hear that song and i said wat ever came to mind , LOL... 

ok then i will keep it "Poore se zara sa kam hain".Embarrassed...u knw just try hearing this song once u'' fall in love with it...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.