TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my dear DABH-ians 

Hmm , so our dear Suraj Ji ,did end up getting keys to sandhya , but the thing is , did she even notice that , she knows he was adjusting her pillow or something , wish she would notice that or not ...if she does may be she should rem it 

Though the way he was standing near window after covering her with blanket shows , he is her protector in a way ... simple scene with out much lines make one to assume their own meaning and this is wat i felt , that he is her protector 

Love

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_ori thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hello my dear DABH-ians 

Hmm , so our dear Suraj Ji ,did end up getting keys to sandhya , but the thing is , did she even notice that , she knows he was adjusting her pillow or something , wish she would notice that or not ...if she does may be she should rem it 

Though the way he was standing near window after covering her with blanket shows , he is her protector in a way ... simple scene with out much lines make one to assume their own meaning and this is wat i felt , that he is her protector 

Love

Hey yaar😛...i completely agree with you😛...this one simple scene that too without any dialogues potrayed thier relationship sooo nicely😳😛. Sooraj getting keys even though Sandhya didnt ask him😳😍? Sooraj staring at her lovingly😳❤️ and covering her with blanket was awww.😳...it showed how nice he is😳😍...how caring 😳...how loving.😳...Chaturi today asked Sandhya how many fasts did she keep😆😉 , that he got Sooraj as her husband😳...she is sooo right.👏...Sooraj was regretting her bad welcome in his house and because he could sense her discomfort😳 he didnt sleep the entire night. Hayeee😳
TitansFan thumbnail
looks like he longs for love yaar, i said it in ur other thread, he loves every one , aware of his family , knows they love him or like him , their is emptiness in his life yaar, 
sameera_ori thumbnail

looks like he longs for love yaar, i said it in ur other thread, he loves every one , aware of his family , knows they love him or like him , their is emptiness in his life yaar, 

I agree with u dear.😛...read my peply to ur reply in that other thread u will knw wat i wanted to say...😛
TitansFan thumbnail
I Agree yaar, lets have a thread for it 
sameera_ori thumbnail
yeahhh sure lets have.😛...hey we can also post the songs we think would suit them😳 the best for various situations in our Surya's life in that thread...wat say?😛
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

yeahhh sure lets have.😛...hey we can also post the songs we think would suit them😳 the best for various situations in our Surya's life in that thread...wat say?😛

Why not ji , i am up for it , anything to make this forum attractive and lively 

Sade huae spamming deeakh kar deemag pak gaya hai 😉
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
sameera_ori thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma125

so swtt of suraj...😛

Yesss...TongueHe is the sweeyest Karishma dear😳...and kyun nai hoga😆...apna hotty halwai jo hai😆...chasni me dhula hua...🤣 Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
sameera_ori thumbnail

Why not ji , i am up for it , anything to make this forum attractive and lively 

Sade huae spamming deeakh kar deemag pak gaya hai 😉

Ur RIGHT lets start then.Tongue👏...and even iam fed up of nasty spam messages😡🤢...par phir us thread me bhi spoilsports aa jaenge to spoil our fun...😡
TitansFan thumbnail
chod na , chal shuru ho ja