Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hello my dear DABH-ians 

Hmm , so our dear Suraj Ji ,did end up getting keys to sandhya , but the thing is , did she even notice that , she knows he was adjusting her pillow or something , wish she would notice that or not ...if she does may be she should rem it 

Though the way he was standing near window after covering her with blanket shows , he is her protector in a way ... simple scene with out much lines make one to assume their own meaning and this is wat i felt , that he is her protector 

Love

Edited by JustJ - 04 October 2011 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.monika_2691arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "keys -SurYa..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hello my dear DABH-ians 

Hmm , so our dear Suraj Ji ,did end up getting keys to sandhya , but the thing is , did she even notice that , she knows he was adjusting her pillow or something , wish she would notice that or not ...if she does may be she should rem it 

Though the way he was standing near window after covering her with blanket shows , he is her protector in a way ... simple scene with out much lines make one to assume their own meaning and this is wat i felt , that he is her protector 

Love

Hey yaarTongue...i completely agree with youTongue...this one simple scene that too without any dialogues potrayed thier relationship sooo nicelyEmbarrassedTongue. Sooraj getting keys even though Sandhya didnt ask himEmbarrassedDay Dreaming? Sooraj staring at her lovinglyEmbarrassedHeart and covering her with blanket was awww.Embarrassed...it showed how nice he isEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...how caring Embarrassed...how loving.Embarrassed...Chaturi today asked Sandhya how many fasts did she keepLOLWink , that he got Sooraj as her husbandEmbarrassed...she is sooo right.Clap...Sooraj was regretting her bad welcome in his houseOuch and because he could sense her discomfortEmbarrassed he didnt sleep the entire night. HayeeeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
looks like he longs for love yaar, i said it in ur other thread, he loves every one , aware of his family , knows they love him or like him , their is emptiness in his life yaar, 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

looks like he longs for love yaar, i said it in ur other thread, he loves every one , aware of his family , knows they love him or like him , their is emptiness in his life yaar, 
I agree with u dear.Tongue...read my peply to ur reply in that other thread u will knw wat i wanted to say...Tongue

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I Agree yaar, lets have a thread for it 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yeahhh sure lets have.Tongue...hey we can also post the songs we think would suit themEmbarrassed the best for various situations in our Surya's life in that thread...wat say?Tongue

ChillMaarYaar

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
so swtt of suraj...Tongue

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

yeahhh sure lets have.Tongue...hey we can also post the songs we think would suit themEmbarrassed the best for various situations in our Surya's life in that thread...wat say?Tongue

Why not ji , i am up for it , anything to make this forum attractive and lively 

Sade huae spamming deeakh kar deemag pak gaya hai Wink

Edited by JustJ - 04 October 2011 at 11:49am

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.