Chavi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
For me she can  go either way.  She nice to Sandhya right now.  However I have this feeling that she turn on her if it suits her purposes. I also she and her dumb brothers are  going to cause problems in the future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chavi (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

For me she can  go either way.  She nice to Sandhya right now.  However I have this feeling that she turn on her if it suits her purposes. I also she and her dumb brothers are  going to cause problems in the future.

agree with u but its only bcoz after sandhya thy r not  able to fool siiraj so easily 

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

agree with u but its only bcoz after sandhya thy r not  able to fool siiraj so easily 

matlab ?????? 

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

matlab ?????? 

are kuch galat to nahi bola maine 

mera matlab ki sandhya is educated so thy dnt able to fool sooraj for money like mohit showing bill in english etc Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
ohhh like that , but i think suraj is not complete ignorant of all this drama 

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

ohhh like that , but i think suraj is not complete ignorant of all this drama 

He believes them all but knows where to put the line.  That day, even after being asked 5000 rupees, he gave mohit just 3500 and told if it is okay for the band people, then arrange it, otherwise do not waste money...but he did not hesitate to buy the costly handbag for chavvi.

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
agree , he is not such a fool , he just dont show it bus... this is ok and need to see this kind of him more 

b2011

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
yeah I agree with youBig smile.. she is a little lazy.Wink. she doesnt want to get her hands dirty by doing anything LOLbut she still cares for everyoneEmbarrassed.. she is not like meenakshi with two faced personality who says something and does something elseROFLROFLROFL
i like chavi better than mohit actually Confusedcoz she doesnt run after money and she is not that greedy as wellBig smile

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.