Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hey my dear DABH-ians 

I liked Chavi , though she is lazy she has some soft spot for Sandhya , liked her how she asked Sandhya to change though she avoided to help her , yet when she noticed sandhya , she offered to give her clothes and even gave proper and belivable reason that Bhaboo will fire up a lot , 

when she said , u can hold brothers hand when ur scared , shows the teasing , but deep down it shows the unsaid care and protection which chavi said...

Love 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691Essence.._mahi_arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chavi" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yeah Chavi was the surprise package J...yeh toh achi nikli...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
she is mean and lazy Moni , that was shown but yet they showed her caring side too , 

mitumib2011

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yeah thats true...i dont like how she makes Suraj dance to her tunes like while buying the bag...
Shes too self possessed and vain...but atleast she did something for her Bhabi na...that surprised me J...

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
it really didnot surprise me , as at times as they havent showed much of her to us ... mohit yes they did show his greedy side ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey my dear DABH-ians 

I liked Chavi , though she is lazy she has some soft spot for Sandhya , liked her how she asked Sandhya to change though she avoided to help her , yet when she noticed sandhya , she offered to give her clothes and even gave proper and belivable reason that Bhaboo will fire up a lot , 

when she said , u can hold brothers hand when ur scared , shows the teasing , but deep down it shows the unsaid care and protection which chavi said...

Love 

it shows she's not bad at heart , she's younger n ladli of sooraj to l'il stubborn hai , dnt understand the life but still she takes care of sandhya in her own wayEmbarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hopefully yaar, i dont want any mean or selfish meaning hidden behind her care , 

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

hopefully yaar, i dont want any mean or selfish meaning hidden behind her care , 

she's a sort of jhalli sister , like we used to see in normal life we all r like this to sum extent dnt weEmbarrassed

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.