IF-Sizzlerz

*dolly*

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged

there's a song, which goes like that:

people are all the same,
and we only get judged by what we do,
personality reflects name,
and in i'm ugly then so are you

i was just wondering to what extend this is correct.
i think that people aren't the same. some are more open-hearted, more caring, more loving, they just have a different personality. many people think that they are superior than the others, which makes them think that the others are less educated, less inteligent and even ugly.of course this isn't right.none has the right to think that he/she is the only worthful person while the others don't deserve respect. then really why not say if i'm ugly then so are you?

what do you think guys, are all people the same?

Edited by dolly - 29 January 2006 at 11:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""If Iam ugly"" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharila

IF-Dazzler

Sharila

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think self confidence comes in here. I personally never under estimate anyone or anything
There is always someone better than me, thats my philosophy, I say this because I respect others not that I dont have confidence in me. I am who I am, and I know I am the best but I think of other people as same as me. Nothing less or nothing more. Equal
Better yet its a colorful world and so are we

*dolly*

IF-Sizzlerz

*dolly*

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharila

I think self confidence comes in here. I personally never under estimate anyone or anything
There is always someone better than me, thats my philosophy, I say this because I respect others not that I dont have confidence in me. I am who I am, and I know I am the best but I think of other people as same as me. Nothing less or nothing more. Equal
Better yet its a colorful world and so are we

Yes, no two people are exactly same. Each person has so many characteristics - external, internal, looks, behaviour, speech, colour, body build, and so on, that it is next to impossible  to have two people eaxctly similar to each other. Each person is beautiful or ugly in his or her own way.

Why say, if I am ugly then so are you? Why not say, if I am beautiful then so are you? I believe in positive thinking. It projects my positive side. It makes me see the positive side of other people.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top