ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think ths show is promising  i saw bth epi...a new way of direction...i loved actin of kritika...enitrely diffr frm prateeksha f PKB of sony(do not saw KMH)...xpectin to get TRP Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you should seriously watch KMH... her character is similar to Kitni Mohabbat Hai Season 2... u will love the show <3
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear i wont get NDTV...channel...so nt seen bth KMH&KMH2
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ofcorse the show is very much promising...different concept...and direction and story is really good...and the actors are just fab...
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen Kritika for the first time in Yaha ke hum sikandar. Even nobody knew Kritika at that time. But frankly saying I liked two character from that show out of one is Kritika. I like his boubly wala role their.

Since I didnt have imagine tv so I have no idea about KMH. But I used to watch payer ka bandhan but I didnt like the show. It was very boring show.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show is indeed promising and amazing.
*ak_jbfan* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yes, this show is really promising. loving it. It's my first time watching kritika, and she made me her fan right from the promos. She is so cute and love her voice. I definitly want this show to  top the trp chart.  

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...its differnt from other soaps running on tv.. Breath of fresh air..u could say..

You havent watched kmh?? Well, its really worth-watching.. It was one show with originality n simplicity that would keep anyone hooked to it; plus with the short time-span, it really keeps u wanting for more..
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

dear i wont get NDTV...channel...so nt seen bth KMH&KMH2

well u can watch it in YT all episodes of both seasons r there...
btw nice post...i luv kittu's acting, a die hard fan...😉
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well this show is amazing n so is my darling kritika n for u gyes who hvnt watchd kmh.u should def watch it on u tube.it is a worth watch show.