Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone... Big smile
Watched Today's Eps oh god its turning out Complicated for Rajbeer...Really Feel bad for him hez trying to help Preeto Family lekin uska kismat itna kharab hain ki again Misunderstanding ... Cry...Im Excited to know how Rajbeer going to bring the truth out and at same time scared by the way hez being misunderstood by all...
what do u all think is anyone going to listen to Rajbeer and know the truth behind Dhruv Parents Plan from him...??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini86soumi93madhu_sridharjmoyee200br200910ananya2000-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are U Excited and Scared...??" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Rajbeer falling into deeper and deeper trouble is kind of scary...poor guy...but really excited to know how he would survive all this...obviously Preeto wont be of any help in this matter...Rajbeer is looking all alone at this juncture...gotta wait and watch what good turns up out of all this mess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
DID NOT U GUYS NOTICE D PHONE IN RB'S HAND?????????WHILE HE TALKED TO DHRUV'S MOM?????HE WS RECORDING D VOICE OF DHRUV'S MOM JUST WAIT & WATCH GUYSSS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

<font color="#ff66cc">DID NOT U GUYS NOTICE D PHONE IN RB'S HAND?????????WHILE HE TALKED TO DHRUV'S MOM?????HE WS RECORDING D VOICE OF DHRUV'S MOM JUST WAIT & WATCH GUYSSS</font>

oh really i didnt notice the phone hez smart but his plan failed no probs he will definetly bring out truth soon.. Smile

ashwini86

ashwini86

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Unhappy   it's realy sad yar
bechara rajveer  but i m shr k wo kuch na kuch karke dhruv ki mom ka sach  samne jaroor layega,,,,,,,,, n i m waiting for the moment 

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Rajbeer falling into deeper and deeper trouble is kind of scary...poor guy...but really excited to know how he would survive all this...obviously Preeto wont be of any help in this matter...Rajbeer is looking all alone at this juncture...gotta wait and watch what good turns up out of all this mess...

out of all this mess mujhe sirf good ka intezaar hai Ash.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalashwini86

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwini86

Unhappy it's realy sad yar
bechara rajveer but i m shr k wo kuch na kuch karke dhruv ki mom ka sach samne jaroor layega,,,,,,,,, n i m waiting for the moment

me too waiting for the moment and then want Rajpreet back to normal... Smile

ashwini86

ashwini86

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
right yar be positive ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to sab achha he hoga,,,,,,,
n rajveer is so innocent to uske liye thoda bura to lagega he na

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.