India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

soemthing seems fishyy

PaGaLSheHzaDi Senior Member
PaGaLSheHzaDi
PaGaLSheHzaDi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

hmmm... i really like trishul!!! but i dont kno.. for some reason why do i still think he still has to show his REAL side... i mean if u think about it... why would agnivesh all of a sudden admit to his crime? Confusedwhat if trishul is behind it? im not sure im so confused!! i really want trishul to be a nice guyyy... also like they say.. SOHAN is gona die next week Cry... it cud be that killer again.. what if that killer was actually trishul or agnivesh? the one that was after kusum months ago?

hmm what do u guys think?!

HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I agree with you PaGaLSheHzaDi! I believe that Trishul will turn to negative eventually.

I read it somewhere not sure where though but main reason Ekta brought in Taashu & Trishul. So, she can have some negative characters.

Ekta should have brought Saarla's brother (whatever is name)... for villian role...  

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

I agree with you PaGaLSheHzaDi! I believe that Trishul will turn to negative eventually.

I read it somewhere not sure where though but main reason Ekta brought in Taashu & Trishul. So, she can have some negative characters.

Ekta should have brought Saarla's brother (whatever is name)... for villian role...  

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

trishul is turning negative next week! he tries to kill kkusum, but sohan dies!!!!

-mika

(tashu n trishul n agnicesh i sbehind all this)

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

I agree also…I want Ajay Malia) (Sarla's half brother) to come back…he'd be a great addition to the negative characters.  Also, in my opinion I think Trishul was a negative character from the beginning…not just in the viewers eyes…I think that Trishul and Taashu are behind all this "Trishul being sweet and helping the Kapoor Khandan"…becuz him being sweet will help him gain the Kapoor Khandan's trust…and when that trust is gonna get really strong…he's gonna totally destroy the Kapoor Khandan without them knowing…and it becomes sort of obvious becuz Abhay keeps on saying to Kkusum that Trishul is being sweet to you right now but watch when he shows his true colors becuz he has Taashu's blood as well...o0o0o0o...let's see what happens...awww…Sohan's gonna die?  But why?...I mean Trishul doesn't like Vidhi right now does he?...how is he gonna fall in love with her in just a week?...or is it another reason why Trishul kills Sohan…could it be becuz Sohan finds out Trishuls plan?...aw man…he was one of the best guys on Kkusum…after is Kshitij…and Garv is one of the last…becuz he's not good looking at all…he kind of looks like a BANDAR!...hehehehehe…but yea…I hate AngryEktaAngry for killing Sohan…Cry

Edited by sumaira.daud - 03 March 2005 at 2:36pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top