Page 2 Page 15

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Update: 12 Oct 2011 @18:20 IST

Today the iOS 5 is going to be released in sometime. However you all need to upgrade your iTunes to 10.5 (released yesterday) before upgrading to iOS5.

Well a lot of people are eagerly waiting for the unveiling of the latest version of iPhone at Apple Headquarters in Cupertino. Whether it will be the iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 or both we will soon be finding it out.

This event should also be about releasing the much awaited iOS 5 and iCloud for public which they have announced in their last event by Steve Jobs himself.

If you are an iPhone user well you can look forward to the new iOS 5 which will have a lot of new features and the most talked about iMessage (something similar to BBM for Blackberry Users) and improved notifications and much more..

Lets find out who all are excited about the new iPhone / iCloud / iOS. And do you think its just a lot of hype or its really cool. You can even share what you like the most about iPhone / iPad.

This will also help us understand our audience as we roll out the India Forums Mobile App for iPhone / iPad. Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 12 October 2011 at 6:50am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamjht__luver22jalebiiiiiii-tehreem-bhavika0611vardah23ixray-medz-v3gradev09niru273MadhuskWittyKittyAmnaIshBilliCat.starry.phoenixSunriseGreenHarpreet.M-Rakshu-ShimmerrScatteredCastlex-Sundas-xJagavi_Naik-Zeenat-manjhashinusnoodles-Seraphic-Ms.Chandnicorvettetwisted_lizAnhdara13malluangel.Comics_Music.--Divzfan--.vrshn.swasthiMP_RadhaAmbrosiaSano88atinaminuupinky_blueskiesSiddhi_pop77monikasethpree4ruRavishingSaRundesigrl05-DamnedDrooler---sunshine--Mitu_AASUSSukruthaRummy..lovelylotus._Meena_serendipity.SunShine_ACutiepie RaniSilence_Goldsjain-Ms.Dazzling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's talk iPhone - Are you excited?" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

------

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaySanugr8fan

KesarGulaal

Groupbie

KesarGulaal

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ive got an ipad iphone 4 and a iphone 5 is out here in calay

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
The event starts in 2 hours time.

07:00AM - Hawaii
10:00AM - Pacific
11:00AM - Mountain Time
12:00PM - Central
01:00PM - Eastern
06:00PM - London
07:00PM - Paris
09:00PM - Moscow
02:00AM - Tokyo (Oct 5)

(as noted from Engadget.com)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayOYesSheDidShimmerrMitu_------Siddhi_pree4ru

Shimmerr

IF-Dazzler

Shimmerr

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
im not an i phone user, but my brother has an iphone4.2 and he is realy curious to buy the new one, when it is on the market.
me myself am using a samsung galaxy tab. its an androit tablet/mobile.
it would be great to have india-forums as app on os and android, as a lot of people are using IF on their mobile.
but still me myself curious to see the new iphones.
hope they will be here soon!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAASUS_Meena_

Kratz_luv_Abhay

Kratz_luv_Abhay

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Im an ipad 4 user...and Im really excited about new one...hope get this nw one for my birthday... Wink

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
As an iphone fan and user I'm really excited to see how the new one is going to be. I always wait a really long time after new phones come out to avoid the glitches and problems these phones always have in the beginning. LOL

IF definitely needs a mobile app or even just m.india-forums.com to make it easier to view and reply to posts from any phone. It's really hard to read stuff on IF on the iphone since you have to keep zooming in.

Edited by noodles - 04 October 2011 at 9:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChicagoCarole1WittyKitty-raiAasma-ShimmerrMrs.ZSKAASUS.lovelylotus.

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i absolutely HATE the ipad.

i can't say i'm excited about the new iphone because i've never been lucky enough to have one. :( when and only when i will get an iphone will i be excited! lol .

cheers vijay. thank you for sharing! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top