Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-srija-

Goldie

-srija-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hi guys its just a random story abt a teenage girl n teenage love.c thinks sth,decides sh n frequently changes mind.there r many mistakes n crazy stuffs everything on that girls pov.
M nt sure how is ht.its jst an imagination.

PROLOGUE

No one loved me,i loved him,he loved her,she loved no one.

Wow what a polygonal love story.well actually no one is nobody bt i mentioned it coz it will be somebody someday,i hope...

Everyone says love the one who loves u bt there's no-one 4 me,thats y "no-one" is important part here.u all might be thinking m crazy...ya m crazy...wel just a lil bit bt what i stated is true.wait did i state sth.oh just 4get it.

There r many important pairs...no i dnt mean that kind of pair which cannot be separated like 2 sides of coin or sth like that bt m talking about those pairs,important 2 one another bt can still survive without the other like
mom 4 a child
husband 4 a wife
books 4 knowledge
love 4 life

i know u dnt agree with the 4th one.bt still think abt it...its pretty much difficult,i mean very very very difficult 4 a person 2 survive without love bt its nt impossible.i know u disagree,u might be thinking like i've gone insane bt biliv me i've survived till now n will survive...woh woo...wo hold on,i dnt know the extent of ur anger as i told love is nt important...bt dnt kill me 4 that.

U know i've never got anything in return.the thing i love dnt love me back,the thing i welcome dnt welcome me,the thing i want dnt want me in return...its always like that with me...the same thing happened in case of him too.
I loved him bt he didnt love me back.

Ok i think u want to know who m i.wel m a girl,a geeky girl with large large round spects,braces n plaits...if u are unable to imagine then u can just look at alina of PKYEK.Oh! I forgot the makeover bt anyways imagine her previous look but a little fat than her abt 15 kg more n 8 inches short than her.

Wanna know how my 1st day at new school was...

A geeky girl with spects(thats me)entered the gate with a hankie on one hand n watter bottle on the other...

U cant even imagine how was welcomed by a group of handsome boys,...awww...i still have goosebumps when i remember it.they lovingly took my spects n broke it into two as they wanted me 2 enjoy the hazy view.
They carressed my hair so that i cld win the percupine in having a better spike n spine...wow its sounds musical,great...
I think they thought my skin was a bit too fair so added some mud on my skin to maintain the balance.u would hav loved to see how beautiful i looked...,
sounds cool naa...

Wel how i passed my days is yet another story...wanna know more abt me n my story u can just like it n pass some cutie cutie comments.wel till then imagine my lovely sovely life...
Tannu.

Hey guys if u want me 2 continue then i'll definately continue
with regards
srija.

Chapter 1 page 3

Edited by luvd - 07 October 2011 at 4:13am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

piyali.1228-SilentMonkey-cuteteddyshivanirajputshafaq_abhiyavampirekingprerna26purple_shadoz-Sonia-SANDY_ROSEkrati5-Antu-_-Aslan-Isa_deAraBearxx--Siva--disha_Maan.GC---Priya-----peehu--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:WANNA KNOW ME???(chap 1 pg 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

a gal with no proper standing and bullied ..! well i can imagine that ... weight and shory OMFG .. thats gona be difficult      

yeah cont  srija and hun HOW MANY FF"S do u have ..? seriously u got so much paarience for typing updates

a lil bit od advice to u .. i know m nt taht famous but sweets please   use some other font and make it attractive make it a lil bold too..! 

-Kiara

Edited by tiger_lily - 04 October 2011 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-srija-

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
its a lovely start
i somehow can identify myself with her
in my old days i m also a reserved girl giving no importance to my looks and love
well do continue and update soon

i m waiting for the update of nature don't want us together please update it soon

Edited by shivanirajput - 04 October 2011 at 9:51am

-srija-

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thank god i found it ! actually when i got ur pm i started searching for it in pkyek forum lol! but now i got it . its really good n please continue it dear would luv to read it .

-srija-

-srija-

Goldie

-srija-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

a gal with no proper standing and bullied ..! well i can imagine that ... weight and shory OMFG .. thats gona be difficult

yeah cont srija and hun HOW MANY FF"S do u have ..? seriously u got so much paarience for typing updates

a lil bit od advice to u .. i know m nt taht famous but sweets please use some other font and make it attractive make it a lil bold too..!

-Kiara
thanks kiara.i think i'll continue.
Wel i hav jst 5 ff n 1 os.ya its difficult to type.ma fingers r in pain.
As i update through cell i n nt able to change font.when i try it connection failes my country n its network.frm next time i'll try.m waiting 4 beautifully dead update son.

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

nice start dear!!!!!!!

do continue

-srija-

--peehu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--peehu--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
its a lovely and great start..do continue soon...

-srija-

prerna26

Goldie

prerna26

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Wow Srija...Awesome concept!Clap

Teenage life is full of Tension,Trouble,Drama...You don't know what you exactly want from life.Life is full of surprises.It really happens in life things that we want, we don't get them easily and vice-versa. She must have suffered a lot. Hey do continue. Thanks for Pm. All the best!
Thumbs Up

-srija-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top