kesha
kesha

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
hey guys...need update for wednesday's episode plzzzz

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Sujal was wearing black sherwani. (looking ok). Sangeet party was on . Episode started with entry of a new girl and again a lottery for rishi. He start flirting with her and she was just like rishi. (pata nahi rishi ko us ko uske hi jaisi ladkiyan kahan milti hai). Just then Sanjana came and rishi introduces her as his childhood friend(dumb sanjana she cant see whats going on. Damn kashish sees what doesnt happen and sanjana cant see whats going on).

Then the actual celebrations started. Whole family dances on a punjabi song. Sujal was very happy. Akshat and Charu start performing on songs showing life of sujal and kashish. In between songs sujal and kash remember their time together(scenes in rain, at office etc. etc.). First song was 'aaj na chodenge tujhe damdama dam' then 'aankhon ki gustakhiyan maaf ho'. Then kanan and mouli perform on a song then came 'thoda sa pyar hua hai thoda hai baki' they bring kashish and sujal also on stage. tHEN kASHISH THOUGHT THAT no one remeembers piyush but i will take the revenge(usual mood spoiler). iN MEAN WHILE aRCHIE ALSO COMES IN AND RISHI WAS BUSY WITH NEW GIRL. WHOLE FAMILY WAS ENJOYING. Akshat says that "ab inka pyar khatam ho jayega" everyone was surprised. then he says that kyonki yeh pati patni banne wale hai..

Then There was sweet argument between charu n akshat. Finally they announces their wedding is on 7th.Clap Akshat starts a video showing kash n suju but suddenly scenes of piyush and kash started on. everyone was shocked. Kashish starts crying (nutankiOuch) and leaves the hall and sujal was shocked.. and episode ends on his cute face..Tongue.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Thx Rach. Good job.

(But I am surprised that who could have changes the reel that suddenly Piyush's scene appeared?)

Thats the suspense dear.

Those who havent watched it yest. Dont miss the repeat later this afternoon. It was a good episode, only last scene was a dampener when they showed Piyush and Kashish. I thought we were lucky not to see Piyush at all yest. Poor Suj what a shocked face Confusedhe had when they showed Piyush on the slide show, and Kashish ran away crying.

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

I think may be archie or u dont know kash has done it...

she a big nautanki earlier she was saying noone remembers piyush...Dead.

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 2:34am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode was absolutely awesome, i loved it. akshat and charu were lookin' cute together  and the whole idea of them presentin' sujal and kashish's luv life was mind blowin..and did u ppl look at sujal's expressions when they were performin? he looked so stunnin....but everything was ruined in the endAngry Dead, it might have been rishi ....
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 6:39am | IP Logged
i missed out to tell that akshat introduces sujal as rajesh khanna..
and our suju was so embressed and blushing...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
He was looking very cute...
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 7:43am | IP Logged
agreed
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update guys....sounds like a good episode

• Page 1 of 1