Allow her inside she is my mother

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
says Jigar to guard to allow entrance of Urmila into the function.

Rashi's face realising how much her husband thinks of her and her own...hopefully she treats Hetal the same way her husband treats her mother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
With Rashi it doesn't last. She will soon be thinking of some kalakari and forget about how good Jigar is.
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Getting impatient ... Usually I see lots of updates .. But today there was none except from u Nafisa ... So what happened ... I mean how was Gohem scene
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyuk

With Rashi it doesn't last. She will soon be thinking of some kalakari and forget about how good Jigar is.

precap shows her seeing Sonal playing Dandiya with her party, including her husband.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chik

Getting impatient ... Usually I see lots of updates .. But today there was none except from u Nafisa ... So what happened ... I mean how was Gohem scene

it's because apart from yesterday's precap right when those women call Gopi and tell her, her saree is beautiful and it must be Aham who bought it for her, she excuses herself after a small eyelock with Aham, and that's it for the rest of the episode no more Goham scenes.

The women carried on by saying Aham is lucky to have Gopi. He was listening to all this.

The rest of the episode, pertaining to Gopi, is women asking where Gopi got that saree from, even someone walked up to Rashi to ask her...she told them ask her, I don't know...😊
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she is finally noticing how good jigar is:)
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ..Nafisa ... as am at work , I cannot watch until evening
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jigar is so sweet  n vry cute the way he said it ws nice of considering urmi a mum. bt tht dsnt mke a difference to urmi n rashi cos all they think abt is gopi, for rashi she will only think abt jigar for a while thn she will be bk to her usuals the kalakari, rashi needs to open her eyes n think abt herself n jigar n tell her mum to stop all this kalakari otherwise if she carries on like this she will go no where in life n her maaried life will be at steak n tht sonal is bk so  she needs to tke extra care n concerntrate with her relationship, thts all i can say...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
I'm holding out for Sonal and Jigar to elope...run away Jigar run away😆🤣😛
AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I'm holding out for Sonal and Jigar to elope...run away Jigar run away😆🤣😛

LOL!