India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 03/03/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Well, I must say they are not handling it bad...in fact it is turning quite interesting.

MAURITIUS: HOTEL

Nandini takes Jassi to her room in the hotel. It is beautiful and Jassi is beside herself with glee. Smile She runs into the balcony overlooking the deep blue ocean. She looks back and smiles happily at Nandini, who appears happy to see that Jassi has liked the room. Just then Nandini's cell rings.

"Hello my dear old friend!" she says with a smile.
It is Purab calling. He is walking in some sort of a garden.
"Hi Nandini! Actually, I was planning to leave for London directly.....but the air here is so amazing, it allured me to spend my day here!" he says.
"The air? Is it the air or some beautiful face which has made you stop?" she teases.

Jassi is still drinking in the sea. Nandini quickly tells her that she is talking to a friend.
Purab teases her back. :"And who are you talking to? Your boyfriend?"
"Oh! No, no!" she laughs," I don't mix my personal and business life like you do!"
Purab's smile fades.
"By the way, I have a friend here with me from India..she has come to work as an assistant." Nandini tells him.
"Oh! Say hi to your friend then, from me!"

Nandini shouts to Jassi that her friend is greeting her. Jassi waves back her hand in response. Nandini then hangs up, promising to meet him at the evening party.

Jassi then proceeds to admire her room. She gazes at the super huge TV screen in awe. She wonders at the lovely bath, which has flowers floating in it. She picks up a flower, tries it in her hair and sees herself in the mirror, only to stumble and save herself from a fall! LOL She then enters her bedroom and jumps on the soft bed in delight.

Jassi dials her home.
Amrit is delighted to hear her daughter. She and Bebe exchange pleasantries and Amrit then reminds Bebe to tell Jassi about Armaan. Bebe tells Jassi that Armaan had come to see her. This turns off Jassi at once who tells Bebe not to mention his name ever in front of her; she has suffered a lot. Bebe is surprised and asks her what Armaan has done to make her suffer. She questions Jassi on what she is hiding from them. Jassi says that she will call her later and hangs up.

She goes and stands in the balcony, her good mood fouled by the thought of Armaan.
Nandini comes and asks her why she hasn't changed as yet; she asks Jassi if she doesn't feel hot in those clothes. She notices Jassi's sad face and asks her what's the matter. Jassi tells her about Armaan coming and looking for her. "Oh, oh! Jassi, I have told you to leave all this behind you! Now come on, we have to go the rehearsal and then to the "VLCC Shape-up Round". "
Jassi says that she doesn't know anyone there. Nandini says that but there might be many who would like to know her...and then she also reminds her of her friend who would be coming too. Jassi reluctantly agrees.

AT THE REHEARSAL

The models are dressed in ordinary clothes and are rehearsing for the pageant.
Jassi mentions to Nandini that they look so different and ordinary today, but how glamorous they will look when they face the camera. Nandini tells her that this is what we say "the power of transformation" in a woman, maybe Jassi can learn a lot from them: to transform from the ordinary to the beautiful. She says that a woman should learn to harness the best in her to bring it out in a beautiful manner. Jassi smiles. Nandini then says that she needs to talk to Alex and leaves Jassi to gaze at the models.

Nandini calls Jassi and introduces her to various people: the director, cinematographer, farm engineer etc. She then tells Jassi that she is waiting to introduce her to a special friend; he is searching for a fresh face for his new campaign. Jassi mentions that it seems he is really a good friend of Nandini's. Nandini tells her that yes, he is very very special. She tells her that he is on the lookout for a really good model; and that he ahs the special ability to turn the most ordinary face into a stunning new sensation. It's like he has a magic wand. She then excuses herself to leave Jassi alone.

Purab enters. Jassi has her back to him. Purab walks in right behind her, and his cell rings. He answers the call, with a "hello" shielded by his hand and quickly turning his back to Jassi who has turned around sensing his presence. He walks away, talking and Jassi looks at his back, with a puzzled expression: ' does this voice sound familiar?'

Nandini then calls Jassi and introduces her to the models. She tells them that her new assistant is quite strict about time, and Jassi blushes in embarrassment. Embarrassed She tells Jassi that it is her responsibility to take the models to their video shoot and then back to the hotel. She says that she must bring them to the cocktail party sharp at 7.00 pm.
Jassi is surprised. "Me?" she says. Nandini says that she knows this work is quite low as compared to her high post in Gulmohur. Jassi assures her that she has absolutely no problem in doing any sort of work. She is only worried, as she has never done this sort of work before. Nandini says that she is quite sure of Jassi's abilities. Jassi goes on to say that she will look quite out of place in the presence of these beauty queens..she only hopes her being with them won't smile their image. Nandini looks at her and says that she really needs to talk to her alone. She says that she will see her at the cocktail party. She puts her scarf around Jassi's neck and wishes her goodbye.

Jassi leaves with the models and Nandini meets Purab. They hug each other like long lost friends and Nandini says that it really is a pleasure to see him. Nandini asks him if he has found what he wanted. This makes Purab look lost again & Nandini says she means the face he is looking for. She says that she's sure he'll find that face here.

Quickly the camera focuses on Jassi's face standing near the bus. (A hint ??)
The models are sitting inside. Jassi is thinking to herself if the models may tease her just like some people did in Gulmohur. She climbs the bus and sits uncomfortably with the models. The models are happily singing, " Sochana kya..Jo bhi hoga.." and Jassi finds herself all the more out of place. A model asks her to join them and she says she can't sing. She asks herself if what she is doing is right for her. She says to herself that she has come here to run away from Armaan, from her past. The models change their song to, "Sochiye..Dekhiye..Jeevan ke..."
Jassi says to herself that she hopes it would have been as easy as Nandini Madam thinks it is.

Jassi is standing by the seashore. She is thinking again that what she is doing is not meant for her. Nandini comes and asks her why she is not ready yet. Jassi says that she does not want to come for the party tonight. Nandini says that she is aware of what Jassi has been through, but she is not the only one in the world whose heart is broken. She tells her that the special friend she talks about has also gone through a heartbreak, had his engagement broken and has decided that he will never think of marriage after that. Jassi looks at her sadly. Nandini continues that but he is not a loser like her, he is looking ahead at his life. Jassi says that she needs some time to think. She asks Nandini to excuse her only for today , she says that she promises to do whatever she says from tomorrow. Nandini touches her cheek and says, "Ok! Just this once!"

GULMOHUR

Ok, this was a time-pass scene wherein Ruby mom and Maithili are arguing on whom to vote for Indian Idol. Ruby wants Abhijeet Sawant and Maithili wants Amit Sana. Pari wants both! lol! They talk of the finals on Saturday 5th March!! HEAR! HEAR!

MUMBAI: IN A BAR

Armaan is sitting in a bar. He has Jassi's photo in his hand. He tells it sadly that now he does not feel like looking at any other face other than Jassi's.
Raj joins him with a drink.

Raj: So your Jassi has left, not only Gulmohur, but also the town!

Armaan(depressed look, drinking): She has..and they refuse to tell me where she has gone!

Raj: OK..She has left, and she is still the owner of Gulmohur and Kohinoor!

Armaan (getting annoyed at Raj) :Raj! You very well know that Jassi has left the power of attorney with us! And thinking of what we did to her, I wouldn't be surprised even if she didn't return the companies! But she has!

Raj: But she has left!

Armaan: Oh come on Raj! It's all because of your letters! It's all beacause you put it into my head! Because of those letters, my parents are upset with me... Because of those letters, Mallika hates me.... Because of those letters, Jassi has left me and gone!

Raj(getting annoyed too) :Hello! Let me remind you..you were in this too! Don't tell me you want to say I am entirely at fault! Forget it! I won't even discuss this!
Ok, all these words of yours sound quite romantic, but tell me do you have even a faint idea where she has gone?

Armaan:(eyes getting watery) No Raj..I don't know..and she has not taken a single penny, she didn't even take her salary!! I don't even know if she'll ever come back, if she'll ever forgive me, if I'll ever get to see my Jassi again!"

Armaan's eyes brim with tears.

MAURITIUS: COCKTAIL PARTY

The models are having their shape-up round. It looks like a gala party, with dancers etc. Purab arrives, dressed in a white suit and a shirt, the colour of the ocean, complete with shades. Nandini greets him and they start talking. She tells him of her assistant who refused to turn up. Purab asks her why. She says she is the depressed type, a loner..the same old story..someone broke her heart. Purab looks sympathetic. He tells Nandini that he is planning to catch tonight's flight to London. Nandini excuses herself.

Surprisingly, Jassi turns up. Ok, we have these various scene in which Jassi and Purab are centimeters apart from each other and still "miss" each other.......till Nandini shouts a "Jassi!" making Jassi jump and turn around to come face to face with: Purab.

The end.

SATURDAY: Jassi looks very upset and is telling Nandini that she wants to leave. Nandini tells her that for how many days will she run away from her past. Jassi is adamant. Nandini gets angry and says" Well, then pack your bag and leave!"

Thanks,
Visit India Forums(www.india-forums.com)for daily timely update, discussions, photo gallery of your Favorite TV Show join www.india-forums.com. We have over 6700+ members

Edited by Daisy - 03 March 2005 at 11:08am

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
cool episode.... poor armaan! so jassi finally sees purab, wonder what will happen next! thnx for the wondeful update daisy!
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Daisy.
msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Daisy for a wonderful update. Really appreciate your patience in writing out the details . Good JobClap
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged

so finally jassi and purab come face to face with each other.

thanks for the update daisy!

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged

WOW Daisy !!!

another great update. I can never wait to see the episodes after reading your updates, but I have to wait one more week!!!!!!

This is really killing me!!!!!!

I wonder what Purab will tell her. Why did he leave like that? Maybe she'll understand how it feels when you love someone sooooo much but they don't love you back!!! First Jassi, then Purab, now Armaan!!!! Lagta hain in teeno ki kismat main pyaar humesha ghum he lata hain!!! (sry my hindi sucks!!)

I Like Purab, but I think Jassi should only be with Armaan!!! Poor guy is going through hell (seem like it literally) for her!!!!

Thanks again!! Stilll wondering what Purab's excuse will be and if Jassi will understand!!

*khushi*

~*Naina*~ Groupbie
~*Naina*~
~*Naina*~

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanX for a wonderful UPDATE!!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Daisy Dear. Wonderful update. I guess saturday update is just a make up for all those days where Purab was on the show...they have to clear the confusion and move on...so hopefully they will not drag and end the confusion in one episode. 

Go to top