Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

- "I am still very much single"-Isha Sh.

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged

In the second half of this quest to explore all about Isha Shravani, here she is speaking not as an actress but as a dancer and herself. Presenting 'original' Isha and all that you wanted to know about her.

One idiosyncrasy about Bollywood that you both abhor and adore…
I don't know what I hate because I have not experienced life in Bollywood long enough. But in the industry the things that I love are that I have met the most extraordinary people here. So talented so versatile when you meet them and sit down and speak to them you learn so much about life. I am grateful that post Kisna I have met people I would have otherwise not even dreamt of meeting.

An accomplished dancer yourself, whom do you rate as a good dancer?
Madhuri Dixit, what I love about her is that she feels dance and she moves with the music. Being technically right is one thing and feeling music and swaying effortlessly is another thing.

One thing that never fails to please you…
A good sense of humor.

If you were teamed with Hrithik, what would you enjoy better, choreographing him or dancing with him?
Dancing with him any day.

One person who will make a great dance duo?
Of late we have a lot of good dancers in the industry. During the HELP concert I saw Shahrukh Khan perform for the first time on stage, I saw Abhishek Bachchan for the first time and I was very impressed, of course there is Hrithik there is Shahid Kapoor he is a great dancer too. So all of them maybe…

The funniest thing someone said to you?
I think the tenth broker I approached for a house in Mumbai said something that I will remember as the funniest incident; he said every broker from Bandra to Juhu area knows about me. He said that I should be a broker myself now because he was sure that I had already seen every house in the area that was to be let out."

Your funda in life?
My friends call me funda girl because I have a funda for everything in life. My basic funda in life is to look back 30 yrs from now and be proud of everything that I have done. By that I don't mean that I am not going to make mistakes but I want to learn from each mistake that I make.

Who is your icon?
One of the strongest people I have ever met is my mother. She is one of the strongest individuals I have met in terms of her life and the way she has led it. She has gone against family, she has gone against so much to do what she believes in. and the whole story of her meeting my dad, that is something I define as true love. Beside that I look up to people like Arundhati Roy. I love the way she cares a damn about what people think of her.

What films have you grown up watching?
A lot of international cinema actually. Kerala is very rich in terms of International film festival and the art movement is very strong in Kerala. I have been a crazy movie buff since childhood; I used to watch everything that came to Trivandham.

What do you to unwind?
I love music, and as of now I am listening to sound track of Black Friday and Rabbi. My father and brother are musicians and I have grown up in the family of dancers and musicians, painters. People all over the world come and they bring the music with them, so I have an amazing collection of world music.

How would you define your ideal man?
I think what really turns me on about a guy is his passion. Because I am so focused about what I do, I can't identify with a person who is not passionate about anything. It can be anything whatever his profession is; I like people who have made something in their own life. I don't like people who rely on their father's money; I think it's very attractive to have made something of ones life through hard work and determination.

Have you come across someone like that?
No. I am still very much single.

Name someone in your life that you feel you can depend on 100%
My family

You are handed a camera and are allowed to take only four pictures. What are the four pictures, which you take?
I would click my parents, my dog, my cousin sister and my two best friends

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!
  • Page 1 of 1