Tumhari Disha

Disha and DK tug of hearts

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Guys,

PErsonnaly i agree that we had built up too many expectations of the scene...but actually im quite happy with the outcome...

Disha  has a lot of mixed feelings about DK..and that is aptly shown...DK on the other hand has finally understood that his feelings are love and he has expressed them...and that too he didt go on his own to express himself...he asked her the question when he found her in his room...I think the situation was written aplty keeping the personalities of DK and Disha in mind . Lady D wouldnt be Lady D if she fell for one " i love you" without asking any questions or without questioning the future of thier relationship. ( In fact she should have asked him what the hell he was diong with Sanya in thier house after thier marraige!! )................................The scene is so much in contrast with the scene earlier in whcih disha proposes to DK !!

Sooner or later there will be a time when Disha will have similar feelings for DK...( hopefully that stupid gargi will not be kabab mein haddi)and for GOD sake...Sumitra MATAJI has to stop playing the sleeping moorti and get up and protect disha.DK on the other hand has to show some of his trust in Disha which he showed by giving her the entire kanaka empire to run. I think what they will show is mutual respect and trust building before thoughts of undying love.

Also I feel that SumiMAATA has answers to somw questions about Disha's past..since DEVA was found working for Sehgal family and was given the duty of taking care of DK by DKs father...Maybe SUMIMAATA divulges the presence and whereabouts of Disha's biologival mother and siblings if any( that PArineeta maybe)

Im happy with the writers since they are not jumping to one night stands and repentance and all such crap.As they say...true love takes time to build and then stays there!!

I am such a romatic..hope the serial comes out beautifully

Thanks for the updates Disha and Lata!!

Bluefish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

HI BLUEFISH

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, THIS ONE NIGHT STAND AND BABY THEIR AFTER WOULD HAVE COMPLETED KILLED THIS SO ROMANTIC DRAMA

FIRST COMES LOVE AND MARRIAGE AND THEN COMES BABIES

IMAGINE THE TYPE OF BABIES THAT DK WOULD PRODUCE, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, I BET

dkdisha thumbnail

yups i agree with you as well. i cant wait till disha falls in love with dk as well. but the question is who took dk out of jail? and gargi dont become kabab main hadi

Jessi 😊

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

HI DKDISHA

IT WAS GARGI'S BOYFRIEND WHO CONFESSED(DON'T KNOW HIS NAME) AND THIS CONFESSION WAS A RESULT OF DK BEING RELEASED!

Nishani thumbnail

GARGI'S BOYFRIEND DIDN'T CONFESS - HE WAS MURDERED AND THEREFORE ALL CHARGES AGAINST DK WERE DROPPED DUE TO THE CHARACTER WITNESS BEING DEAD!

"kabab main hadi" - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Literally it means 'the bone in middle of a kebab (food- mince patty)'. Normally used in the context of an unwanted middle man.

I think DK bribed his way out of jail because he was already out when he learnt of the murder.
Totally agree on the one-night & baby thing 😕 .
Nishani thumbnail

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION, NIKKI! 😛

I FEEL LIKE SUCH A DOLT COS I CANNOT UNDERSTAND OUR LANGUAGE! I SHOULD HAVE A WORD WITH MY MOM AND DAD FOR NOT SENDING ME TO HINDI CLASSES! 😆😆😆

rang thumbnail

i support every thing you said, but i would also like to add something that i hope happens. if u see all the serials not even a single one shows the main leads comming together and staying happy ever after. this happens despite the fact that the 2 charecters are deeply in love. which is very wrong because if one is really in love with the other they need to trust completely, also should have patiance enough to listen to what the other person has to say. after all you just cannot let your beloved go away of some stupied reason like dk said in the last episode that "if disha is not in her room this would be her last day in my house" which is absured he should be a little more tolerant and analytical in his approach rather than jumping on to decisions.

the point iam trying to make here is that after seeing all messes up relationships in other serials its high time the writers show that here are two strong personalities poles apart yet in love and lead their life with alot of mutual understanding, trust, patience, tolerance and above all aceptance.

all these things need to be remined to our society since in real lives also people are suffering from complexed relationships.

i am sorry if i've been lecturing. but do give ur opinion. and if possibel convy this to the writers.

rang

dkaddict thumbnail

The whole point in so many shows is that they love each other, yet can't get together, for so many ridiculous reasons. The show is built on that premise, and therefore ends once the couple finally get together (and the audience is thoroughly annoyed). It would be nice to have a show about a couple that does get together and stay together, despite everything, without the show ending. What would it be about, then? The ups and downs of married life? Those shows are usually comedies, right?  I do not recall ever seeing a drama with an inseperable couple as the central characters, perhaps it is time to blaze a new trail...

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey thats not true......

There can a be clean show about a couple  who are inseparable without having an entire second generation......

C'ommon..most of us are happily married and life keeps happening doesnt it? U dont divorce  and seprate people jsut to keep life interesting...and there can be a clean story about two different people who have suffered in diff ways coming together to give each other support..having common problems that every other couple have...but the basic foundation being that they love each other unconditionally.What they can show is not only unision of Disha and DK..but also together they can probably help the nice people like vedant and rano to find thier luck and love in life..and see the end of gargi, anil, sukanya and the lot. Just because a couple is in love...they wont have similar perceptions so as any ordinary couple they will continue to have thier differences and solving them.

I definitely dont agree that to make good stories either u have to create divorces and seprations or create huge second and third generations...im sure if Disha or DK find any other romantic interest this serial will die ..

Bluefish