Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prasad1991

Goldie

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sambhaji as shivaji's brother" in Veer Shivaji forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasad1991

i never knew that shivaji had elder brother also ...

in history books it was never mentioned about sambhaji as shivaji's elder brother ... but in r history book there was once a smalll mention of shivaji's step brother named VYANKOJI

but did vyankoji never stay in the same palace ??? ...

can anybody please tell about him & if he was step brother then who was his mother ??

Yes..sambhaji was shivaji's elder brother..but he dies quiet early in a war..so shivaji named his son in memory of his brother.
Shivaji's step brother was Elkoji who was also known as Venkoji..he was the son of tukabai..
He stayed in bangalore with shahaji and his mom...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Intrepidaswethasyam08

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Ae lo jiLOL...although my username is historylover...but still i know nothing abt shivaji's history..because i feel that most of the syllabus regarding shivaji is restricted to maharashtra...so i m more attached to mauryan and mughal history onlyCry ...but now i m trying to read abt shivaji also...credit goes to the showEmbarrassedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.snehalS

snehalS

Goldie

snehalS

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

Ae lo jiLOL...although my username is historylover...but still i know nothing abt shivaji's history..because i feel that most of the syllabus regarding shivaji is restricted to maharashtra...so i m more attached to mauryan and mughal history onlyCry ...but now i m trying to read abt shivaji also...credit goes to the showEmbarrassedTongue

yeah...unfortunately Unhappythe Shivaji history has not been presented to the students outside the maharashtra...even though the maratha empire he ruled by Shivaji included a huuuge part of north india...

many people from north india must not be knowing that they too were once saved by Shivaji from atyachari mughal rule of that time

Edited by snehalS - 04 October 2011 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Historylover

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@ Snehal

yes...that's true...that's why i love and respect shivaji a lot...he never lived 4 himelf but for his prajaStar ...rose against atyachaari mughal rule at such a tough timeStar

snehalS

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i want to know shivaji's history from this show hope they won't deprive me

Pina11colada

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ Aru
u know what dear..when the show shivaji was launched on star pravah...i always wanted to watch it...but i don't know marathi..so prob hi prob...but thank god hindi mein show aa gayaLOL...waise abhi tak toh inhone sab kuch thik hi dikahaya hai...aagey kya karenge...no ideaGeek

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
are u noe guyz same withme i hv read very lessabt shivaji maharaj but now jab se sow start hua maine kaafi kuch read kar liya infact history cc pe bhi likha apni book se ..bhargu tune padha tha na 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.