Sending shock waves

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Many bombs are going to land on Urshi making it a very happy diwali for Gohem and us.

However, I hope Sonal/sonia (what is her actual name as her mum called her sonia but wasn't she sonal last time?)  track ends with her turning out to be pregnant 😆

Then not only will we have had Rashi kalakari's exposed but there could be a wonderful hint from Sonal's mother to koki that isn't it time your perfect Gopi vahu gave you the perfect heir and a bundle of joy for the house 😛

Imagine everyone's face and we know how Ahem does not like his mum's face to go down and therefore it might get him going in the right direction towards consummation 😉 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Hope she says that and koki gets all upset ahem asks whats wrong mom I want grand kids
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For sure when Urmila was being refused entrance into the Navratri function yesterday and Sonal and her mother just waltzed in, you could see that something is happening that Urshi are going to be on the loosing side from here on in.

Yah Koki should start bugging Aham now for Grand kids, I've even got a one shot where Kokila tells Aham that I don't want mota bhabhi to have the first grand child, so yes it's natural for them now, as how long do they want to get used to one another now, 1 year and half of marriage.
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

For sure when Urmila was being refused entrance into the Navratri function yesterday and Sonal and her mother just waltzed in, you could see that something is happening that Urshi are going to be on the loosing side from here on in.

Yah Koki should start bugging Aham now for Grand kids, I've even got a one shot where Kokila tells Aham that I don't want mota bhabhi to have the first grand child, so yes it's natural for them now, as how long do they want to get used to one another now, 1 year and half of marriage.

Totally agree. 👍🏼

Also Ahem always listened to his mother and it is not as if he is not going to enjoy taking up close and personal or should I say physical with Gopi. 😳

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ... I hope ahem gets the hint from his mom
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww it'll be too sweet!..cz well Aham will feel like he needs a reason to justify why he is feeling all these new feelings towards  gopi...(well he has been giving away too many signs these past few weeks..specially with yesterday's smile...i'm 100% sure he is falling for her!!😍)
so when his beloved mom opens the chance to him, my bet s he'll jump in!!😉 so aww it'll be too sweet to see aham trying to seduce gopi..aww how about him giving her back her wedding night with a bed with flower petals and her in her bridal dress?
i so wanna see this happening..gopi deserves this happiness..n we do tooo!!we have been waiting for so long now!!!😳
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

awww good scenario 

but is koki the type of person who gives hints directly to ahem. 

and i want ahem to fall for her slowly because i want more and more ahem getiting into gopi.

but i feel that ahem needs a push now.

like gopi doing something and suddenly fell on ahem on his bed or dropping from the stool.

One physical contact is enough for ahem dikra, with gopi smiling not cryying.

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry, i do not agree with u guys...I want aham to realise the love and he must do it as his choice not because koki wants grandchildren...if aham does it due to mom's force, i don't think  gopi will get the connection..that is  love..so i want aham to do it all by himself not asking any other's opinion other than his own mind...come on aham you can do it...modi mansion  needs babies...😳
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Sorry, i do not agree with u guys...I want aham to realise the love and he must do it as his choice not because koki wants grandchildren...if aham does it due to mom's force, i don't think  gopi will get the connection..that is  love..so i want aham to do it all by himself not asking any other's opinion other than his own mind...come on aham you can do it...modi mansion  needs babies...😳

😆...good one!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

awww good scenario 

but is koki the type of person who gives hints directly to ahem. 

and i want ahem to fall for her slowly because i want more and more ahem getiting into gopi.

but i feel that ahem needs a push now.

like gopi doing something and suddenly fell on ahem on his bed or dropping from the stool.

One physical contact is enough for ahem dikra, with gopi smiling not cryying.

haan thats true, the spark is there but needs to be ignited...😊