Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

who will be our indian idol

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Hello Indian Idol Fans,

The most happening and talked about contest in India these days is Indian idol. Only one question is haunting in the mind of people of India, is who will be the First Indian Idol … Amit Sana or Abhijeet Sawant?

From the past few days, I m following many sites on Indian Idol and many comments made on the two finalists. Some were bad and some were very much logical.

I just want to present my view points on this subject.. readers may agree on me or not.

From the start point of the show, judges were very particular on one thing.. was about the looks.."X-Factor". Since the start of Indian Idol, when public was given the right to choose their favorite contestant, then also judges were playing the major role in deciding for public, giving their blunt views on the contestants they don't want. The rudeness they showed while giving them comments on screen was too insulting for some of them. We can clearly see that in the last episode when Farah Khan and Kajol really applaud Amit Sana and not Abhijeet Sawant, as if they want Amit to win the Title… so judges where is the "X-Factor" now?

Its true there is too much improvement in both the contestant, Amit and Abhijeet. If the singing is concen, Farah was the first to comment on Amit that your singing is fantastic but you lack in "X-Factor". Next Day we saw the Mahayudh, and it was clear from the comment made by Aman Verma on Amit about Abhijeet about the "Principal & Student", It all seems that our Judges and Indian Idol Team had decided that Amit will be the winner.

Today, many people are reflect themselves with the two finalist, somehow or the other, because they are boys next door.

Amit Sana

A classical trained and final year student in Information Technology and Management. No doubt , he is a very good singer and got original voice. Many Indian are crazy about Amit sana, so when his throat was having infection, he was in the safe hands. All goes to  the people of India who loves him so much.

There are few question about Amit Sana?

1)       Does he have "X-Factor" to be Indian Idol?

2)       Does his takes People with him when he sings?

3)       Does his voice touches your heart?

Abhijeet Sawant

Abhijeet, a simple and sober guy next door with lots of dreams in his eyes. He is playing with orchestra from the past few years. He does not have any classical training in music, but one thing is sure if you listen his song, it touches your heart. He was never in the picture of Indian Idol nor he was favorite of any Judges. He came into recognition when Shilpa Shetty praises him for his smile. It seems since then he was noticed, and at that time Farah also commented him "tum lambi race ke godhe ho". Since then there was no looking back for him.. as if he came so close to fulfil his dreams. It seems with the love from audiences he came to the position, in which he is today.

On 13th January "Channa Vey ghar", it was a mind-blowing performance from his side. No doubt, not having any back from judges he could make in the two finalist till today, with the support of India Public. If he becomes or not the Tomm Indian Idol, but for many Indians he is already  the Indian Idol of today. When you listen to his songs, you feel as if he singing not just to sing, but to sing from the heart and for others to feel the depth of the song. There is something very touchy about his voice, something .. you cannot see, but you can feel when you listen.. Direct from the heart.

I had gone through many columns of both the contestant, n one thing I noticed a lot is, those who were fan of Amit Sana skip their perception of Indian Idol to Abhijeet because of his voice, the touchy feeling u feel when u listen to him. But I haven't come across anyone who said that, we used to sms abhijeet a lot but now our favorite is Amit.

I don't know who will win or who will not, there is the public India's public to decide whom they want their Idol to be. Amit or Abhijeet?

Amit got too many support from the judges at every stage but not Abhijeet, Abhijeet is loved by the people of India. In the final round, Anu malik commented o him ""teri awaaz besahara ka sahara hai", I do believe its very much true.

Personally I also like Abhijeet Sawant a lot.  He has some charm to attract the common man with his voice and sweet voice.  I wanted Abhijeet Sawant to win. 

sakshi

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 7:46am | IP Logged
thanks Mamu.. for posting in this topic after soo many months..... Smile
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged
no doubt mamu.. tham ja is soooo romantic song.. tht u loved to listen tht song again n again.
n moreover it is more romantic ur wud b sang this song 4 u.... Embarrassed
ipsitabasu Senior Member
ipsitabasu
ipsitabasu

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged
uh y is this article suddenly so active??.. its lyk 8 mths old... today is currently the 21st nov...and abhijeet has long becum II.... amit sana has already released his album.. so has rahul.. II 2 is starting today.. funny LOL LOL
paagalhoonmain IF-Rockerz
paagalhoonmain
paagalhoonmain

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 4:17am | IP Logged
so early this came.i will begin to cry again amit is not the idol,indion idol sorry. Cry
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 23 November 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged
sakshi!! Clap Clap beautiful thoughts.

abhijeet caught my attention when he sang 'tadap tadap'. he was better than kk. after that i knew there was no stopping him. till then my eyes were always on harish moyal Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Amisha123 Senior Member
Amisha123
Amisha123

Posted: 23 November 2005 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hey sakshi changed ur signature as well as ur avi.
its really cool juz like u
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 November 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged
awwww mumu i liked your lil love story there..... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top