Hollywood Movies & Stars

INTRODUCE YOURSELF (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

potter4ever

Groupbie

potter4ever

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hi, i am dylan. i am 17 years old. i am a huge fan of drew barrymore,jennifer aniston,angelina jolie,dan radcliffe, emma watson, tom cruise and brad pitt.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INTRODUCE YOURSELF (Page 4)" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

potter4ever

Groupbie

potter4ever

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hi, i am dylan. i am 17 years old. i am a huge fan of drew barrymore,jennifer aniston,angelina jolie,dan radcliffe, emma watson, tom cruise and brad pitt.

baby_gurl#1

baby_gurl#1

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
hey im Amrita from Canada....im 15.....i lub johnny depp, brad pitt,jen aniston,hilary,and da lis goes on...........................................lol LOL LOL .... lub kyph an KA

Edited by baby_gurl#1 - 12 July 2006 at 8:37pm

smartypant

IF-Dazzler

smartypant

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hi I am Sujata from USA. And I like Mariah Carey, HIlary Duff as singers. My favorite band is Fall Out Boy. And I love the movies of Angelina Jole, Lindsay Lohan.

lil miz

IF-Dazzler

lil miz

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
hey wussup peeps
my name is Kiran, im 15 and im 4rm the uk

peace out!!Tongue

take care
Kiran
XxXxX

Edited by lil miz - 24 July 2006 at 5:44pm

usausa

usausa

IF Basanti

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hi ..am Ricky... from US... Charlotte, NC

am 23...

I loved the Pirates of the Carribean movie...both parts... waiting on the 3rd part to be released..

as well as Spiderman...

Peace...

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Well i am Gunia...live in PA, USA!!!
I am a viewbie for KSBKBT n Khauffnak and pretty active dere...other sections i just visit sometimes!!!
Go to the movies a lot cuz its where all my frenz r usually at!!
Dats about it
Stay Cool
Gunia

contingency

IF-Rockerz

contingency

Posted: 04 August 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hi i m kaliegh from usa. i love the oc, laguna beach, brad pitt, jennifer anniston, angie, chad michael murray, heath ledger, and it goes on forever.
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hollywood Movies & Stars Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.