Going Mad!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hello guys, 
since reading the news abt the new promo ,i was jus attached to the starplus wating for adds n promos frm last 3 hours!!!they r showing promos of ecah every serial but not ipkknd .going mad wid thisAngry waiting  for the promo .
really pissed of wid this diya r bati  promos.god knows when they will air ipkknd .
Many of u also feeling same i think?
share ur thoughts guys!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalgirikaushikpinky_blueskiesOnepoundChic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Going Mad!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
any new promo of ipkknd is out?i didnt see any but if i see one then i surely tell...

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
yaar they would air it if there is a promo...
i don't think there is one in the first place..if there was they would have shown it by now..don't worry they are just rumours..!

Edited by -Ammie- - 04 October 2011 at 1:33am

alishba45

alishba45

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
yeah it wont be true coz they usualyy show it twice in half an hour if u havnt seen since 3 hrs it doesnt exist Smile

cheers

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

hello guys, 
since reading the news abt the new promo ,i was jus attached to the starplus wating for adds n promos frm last 3 hours!!!they r showing promos of ecah every serial but not ipkknd .going mad wid thisAngry waiting  for the promo .
really pissed of wid this diya r bati  promos.god knows when they will air ipkknd .
Many of u also feeling same i think?
share ur thoughts guys!!!

i hear you!!!  I have been doing the same...no IPKKND promo yetAngry
Besides, historically speaking, the promos are in line with the current track and what has been happening in the recent episodes.  So it is very unlikely they directly jump to Shyam's revelation.  Hopefully, there is an end to this agony.. IS THERE A PROMO OR NOT

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I came home an hour back and opened the tv but until now I haven't seen any promo yet.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.