Most Romantic Scenes..............

anneliz143 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello everyone,

If u guys remember----------------------- then plz. do write some of the romantic scenes---------------- according to u--------------. It maybe of films, videos, serials watever???????????????😉

I am explaining one of mine-------------

"According to me, I think the most romantic scene in showbiz history was the rain show(dance) of Kashish-Rajeev in KTH. Do u guys remember the lovely dance offer by Sujal??????????????????-------------Kashish's +ve response and then begins their dance.     ----------------------------WOW!   that was sooooooooooooooooo romantic. I enjoyed every PAL of that scene."

If u guys have any such things in ur hearts and minds then plz. do share.

Hope to hear soon.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevisdabest thumbnail

I really liked them dancing I think it was at a birthday party not sure. Kashish was wearing green shalwar kameez and Sujal was all dressed in black. Kashish was on the dancefloor and Sujal had the most intense passionate face he held out his hand and Kashish accepted. They had a really,slow intimate romantic dance.

Dont know if anyone remember's this but that was my all time favourite scene.

Also liked the scene in the office when Kashish pushed Sujal to the wall and told him not to discuss personal matters in the office then walked off. He repeated her dialogue and then he realised what he said and his face was a picture, poor Sujal was in a daze.😆

doll4ever16 thumbnail
i like that secne where kashish is crying in teh bedroom after sujal is taken to jail, for sg enterprise case. they both were dressed in black. wow sujal's face is so passionate.
doll4ever16 thumbnail

sorry guys forgot my id. the purple post is mine

~doll4ever16~

nammi999 thumbnail
my id is [email protected] i dont like scene of kashish and [email protected][email protected]😆
greatmaratha thumbnail

I love the scene in palampur hotel when sujal tried to make kashish comfortable and she sleeps off on his shoulder.

I like the mouse scene...

the rain sequence....

the well scene.....  they looked so good together...

crazyabtsujal thumbnail

i loved the valentines day scene whr sujal proposes her with a flower n then they dance n are cuddled on the couch.

take care

i neways love all their scenes...........

they look awsome always.........

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the scene of elevator when sujal try to hold kashish hands in his hand by mistake he holded another lady's hand.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
i liked the palampur hotel scene and the scene in which they danced together in the rain....also the scene during birthday party was nice.