Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Stay tuned and keep talking Angel (I have never called you Gauri, so I'll stick to Angel)...
I only watched his other show in the beginning, but I read his exit article...The articles for EHMMBH have said this show has three male leads...Abhinav, Karan and Kushal...I doubt Abhnav would take the role if was going to be sidelined again...Just my thoughtEmbarrassed
oh u keep calling me Angel Rose I love it and of course after watching the first and second Episodes ain't no turning back now cos I'm liking what I'm seen so far.

yeah I guessing wouldn't take any show that will sideline him like they did in Geet and hopefully the goodness of this show last longer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhinav Shukla?? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Stay tuned and keep talking Angel (I have never called you Gauri, so I'll stick to Angel)...
I only watched his other show in the beginning, but I read his exit article...The articles for EHMMBH have said this show has three male leads...Abhinav, Karan and Kushal...I doubt Abhnav would take the role if was going to be sidelined again...Just my thoughtEmbarrassed
oh u keep calling me Angel Rose I love it and of course after watching the first and second Episodes ain't no turning back now cos I'm liking what I'm seen so far.

yeah I guessing wouldn't take any show that will sideline him like they did in Geet and hopefully the goodness of this show last longer.

I have a feeling the JeeMan story might be like the PraSha story...Minus all the negative stuff ofcourseEmbarrassed...

.Angel

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I have a feeling the JeeMan story might be like the PraSha story...Minus all the negative stuff ofcourseEmbarrassed...
I really really hope so and of course Minus all the negativitySmile

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Even I was wondering if he was still doing the show coz in the last few articles his name was missing from the star cast ... But anyways I saw him in yesterday's epi, he was wearing a white shirt and green top (something like this) - handsome as usual :)

Take care.

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

This is what I wrote in the DT...Abhinav was great todaySmile...

I think Jeevika is going to have some major confusion now...She obviously has feelings for the Doc, but Viren is perfectSmile...Awww bless Karan /Viren *sighs*Day Dreaming...

And Dr Manant touched my heart todayCry...Those who know me. know how much I love the background scores of jodis...And I must say I like JeeMan's alot and the Doc's soulful music too...

He also said something which stayed with me...'Kissi ko pasad karna aur usse palena do alaag chezien hai"...

So what will the furture bring for all the jodis is the question?Confused...

minga

minga

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Angel

who is prasha 

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
he is one of the main leads...

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeshrajThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.