Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

<3~*~Happy B-day SHAKTI MOHAN!!-OCTOBER 12!!~*~<3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

belleza

Goldie

belleza

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shakti diiSmile,
We all love you...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3~*~Happy B-day SHAKTI MOHAN!!-OCTOBER 12!!~*~<3 (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sobika

Sobika

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shakti! From the day of DID2 and till  D3 you've inspired so many of us by your phenomenal dancing style and acting.I've always admired you as a dancer and now as an actor. What can I say ?!?! You are a perfectionist! I wish you all success and peace in your life :)
All the best for your future!.Have an amazing year ahead.Wear a smile,always :) Your cute smile defines your personality!
We love you as Sakthi,Kria and  we love you for who you are...ANNDDD

WE'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER :)
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU <3 <3 <3
CHEERS TO YOUR DREAMS :) 

Edited by Sobika - 07 October 2011 at 12:27pm

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

faticutie03

Goldie

faticutie03

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
happy birthday shakti...may God give you all happiness of the world...keep doing the good work...you are fab dancer and an awesome actor...love you

Princess.Ramsha

Princess.Ramsha

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
OMG! What do I say? Shakti, I love you times infinite - let's suffice it to that. When I first saw you do Khuda Jaane, I was stunned into silence - your expressions, your grace... You're the most AMAZING, PHENOMENAL contemprary dancer in India, I swear. And now in D3, you have become quite the little perfectionist, haven't you? Your expressive eyes, your lovely expressions and your amazing smile... You're the one and only Kriya, the FACE of Kriya. You can never be replaced like Riddhima was in DMG by three different girls. I'd simply stop watching D3 because none of those other girls could even share the breathtaking, mind-blasting chemistry you have with Amar. You both are simply electrifying; I never had goosebumps or butterflies in my stomach for any other couple. Needless to say, you're an exception! A VERY happy birthday to my idol! Stay the sweet, grounded, down-to-earth girl you are! Keep greating MEGIC!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
wish u a vry happie bala bday shaktiHeart,,,,,u r a awsum dancer n suprb actressClap,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i luv u n ur show d3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hav a blast n keep smilingSmileHeart

luv pooja,,,,,,Smile

kokoARSHA

Goldie

kokoARSHA

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
                MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
               MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE
               U MAY REACH GREAT HEIGHTS

SHAKTIII DI THANKSSS 
               A LOT FOR BEING A INSPIRATION IN 
               MY LIFE...

U N KUNWAR BOTH ARE MY INSPIRATION

U ROCK D3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                ESPECIALLY WITH KUNWAR
                SAHKTI N KUNWAR ROCKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
                Big smile

Edited by mssg - 08 October 2011 at 12:46am

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Nice to see new users signing up just to say happy bday---That's how much everyone loves you Shakti!!

@Piyu thanks dear for the FB post...

@Princess--welcome to IF...I have read many of your comments on YT (you always support ArSha)...welcome...please join the Kriyansh/ArSha and ArShaland ATs(if u like)...I bet you will get hooked on the ArSha/Kriyansh MEGIC happening in there.

@ everyone else WELCOME...hopefully you all stay in IF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.