Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did they lose their first child? How? OR did I completely hear wrong?
^^^yeah, priyanka poisoned him
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was serious...can someone enlighten me?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

@Youknowme: Wow, you said everything I wanted to say and I'm sure for the entire forum also. Agree with you completely. It's what I've been feeling about some fan groups too. Thanks for writing that!

@Ruky: I think loveSRK says "Disgusting" now only to annoy us. I've never seen any person repeat the same word in every post of theirs.

I know it is really pissing me man!😆😆😆 like seriously its like speaking to a robot!🥱
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have watched a very old interview of shah where he said that da only thing gauri & he have in common is that they love each other & that's it. i dont think he has to prove to anybody his faithfulness to his wife cuz he's no tiger woods unless his infidelity is proven otherwise 

im not a blind fan who loves him religiously but just because he hugs & kisses a girl it doesn't mean he's having an affair with that person. besides im sure he knows these rumours are links ups are part of da package being a super star! ppl try to defame him cuz they can't find any faults with his personal life & his status because here's an outsider who made it big with no star dad to back him up! he's da only reason i fell in love with indian cinema and will continue to be so
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now we wait to see what Shahrukh is doing for Gauri's birthday. It's still Friday, October 7th where I am but isn't it the 8th already in Mumbai?

I mean, since the marriage is so fresh and all it's not out of place to expect something...something? A party at Mannat perhaps🥳, and if so...will PC be a guest❓
For the answers to these and other interesting questions...stay tuned...😊