Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

yep d 1st meeting was totaly dhamakedaar n our bubbly gal out for a joddar fight wid ashutosh...
cant wait to see more reallyyy excited :D
I just loveddd when ashutosh kept on addressing her as Maam!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "****BINGO****Bang on Target! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

well i guess we sud wait n watch it out its jst d beginning so how cud we expect all d suspense out this soon...

Hmm sahii kahaa...wait and watch! Best part is that the show is till friday!EmbarrassedClap

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
actually dr. Ashutosh's baba is nidhi's maternal grandfather..So baba have named that house after his own daughter(nidhi's mother) and her family but rest of the property is named after Ashutosh as said by that lady (may be lawyer) but Ashutosh dont want rest of the property but that house at any cost as he is very attached to it..I found the story quite interesting..First epi rocked and hope it rocks in the future too

And yaa..i loved Nidhi,her mischiefs and the way she was praying to Hanuman ji LOL..aww poor girl dont want be a doc but have to do this for her parents

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishal

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Me too loved the scene when their cars collide...n i m desperately waiting to watch nidhi scolding ashutosh n her staring at money..n aslso nidhi trying to hide from ashutosh...LOL

n bdw nidhi's mum is real daughter of ashutosh's father. His father had adopted him at an age of 8, i guess, and at that time nidhi's mum had been married...

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
U r right..epi was fab..
As for the house..it belongs to nidhi..she inherited it from her mom's dad, who happens to be Ashutoush's bab..;) hence the connection..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.