****BINGO****Bang on Target!

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
HI everyone!😊

Well...the wait did end yesterday...and for me.The show fulfilled all the expectations i had from it!πŸ˜›

Be it The first scene showing Monish...or the family members of nidhi...to the humour related to nidhi's plight...everything was good!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last but not the least...Wahi hua jo hum chahtey theπŸ‘πŸ‘ Nidhi and Ashutosh sharing the screen space!πŸ˜›

They did...and wah Nidhi jii...Kya driving thi...Infact Its Dr. Ashutosh should be applauded...Kya Target liya unhoney!πŸ˜†

Naa i thinks its that kid...Thanks to whom the Bang on Target thing happened...😍

Chalo jo bhi ho...The two did meet...and woh bhi Dhamakedaar way mein!⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi all!πŸ€—

Ok one thing i didn't understand...πŸ˜•

In first scene they showed ashutosh saying Marham being with someone else and they showed Nidhi...😳

Then again when the mention of the house not being inahbited by people who got it...they showed nidhi ...😲

U all think the house has been given to her dad?!πŸ€”

If yes toh WHY?!😲

Aap logon ko kya lagta hai?!😊

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked the first epi quite entertaining but they have surely gvn the hint also that tension may rise btwn them but woh dekha jayega
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: _sana.Magic_

I liked the first epi quite entertaining but they have surely gvn the hint also that tension may rise btwn them but woh dekha jayega

Yaa tension hogaa😊...But i am sure for some time only...Infact i don't think ashutosh is angry or something with nidhi😳...afterall she did let him go!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Staring at the money he gave her!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep that's what it seems like...Why? Well we'll just have to wait and watch! lol...But I have an idea why...I haven't seen Dhoop Kinarey (only heard about it) so here's my hunch- Dr. Nidhi's family is related to Dr. Ashutosh's Baba.
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well i guess we sud wait n watch it out its jst d beginning so how cud we expect all d suspense out this soon...

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yep d 1st meeting was totaly dhamakedaar n our bubbly gal out for a joddar fight wid ashutosh...
cant wait to see more reallyyy excited :D
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Yep that's what it seems like...Why? Well we'll just have to wait and watch! lol...But I have an idea why...I haven't seen Dhoop Kinarey (only heard about it) so here's my hunch- Dr. Nidhi's family is related to Dr. Ashutosh's Baba.

Yaa i guess u r right! That's only how that scene is explained where Marham kisi aur ke paas hai and they show nidhi!😳
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: justprati

yep d 1st meeting was totaly dhamakedaar n our bubbly gal out for a joddar fight wid ashutosh...
cant wait to see more reallyyy excited :D

I just loveddd when ashutosh kept on addressing her as Maam!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: justprati

well i guess we sud wait n watch it out its jst d beginning so how cud we expect all d suspense out this soon...

Hmm sahii kahaa...wait and watch! Best part is that the show is till friday!πŸ˜³πŸ‘