Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
HI everyone!Smile

Well...the wait did end yesterday...and for me.The show fulfilled all the expectations i had from it!Tongue

Be it The first scene showing Monish...or the family members of nidhi...to the humour related to nidhi's plight...everything was good!ClapClap

Last but not the least...Wahi hua jo hum chahtey theClapClap Nidhi and Ashutosh sharing the screen space!Tongue

They did...and wah Nidhi jii...Kya driving thi...Infact Its Dr. Ashutosh should be applauded...Kya Target liya unhoney!LOL

Naa i thinks its that kid...Thanks to whom the Bang on Target thing happened...Day Dreaming

Chalo jo bhi ho...The two did meet...and woh bhi Dhamakedaar way mein!Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_anza_AmnaIshsur.justpratiPraniipari_15-_-PopCorn-_-shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "****BINGO****Bang on Target!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hi all!Hug

Ok one thing i didn't understand...Confused

In first scene they showed ashutosh saying Marham being with someone else and they showed Nidhi...Embarrassed

Then again when the mention of the house not being inahbited by people who got it...they showed nidhi ...Shocked

U all think the house has been given to her dad?!Ermm

If yes toh WHY?!Shocked

Aap logon ko kya lagta hai?!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentshibz

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I liked the first epi quite entertaining but they have surely gvn the hint also that tension may rise btwn them but woh dekha jayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishal

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _sana.Magic_

I liked the first epi quite entertaining but they have surely gvn the hint also that tension may rise btwn them but woh dekha jayega
Yaa tension hogaaSmile...But i am sure for some time only...Infact i don't think ashutosh is angry or something with nidhiEmbarrassed...afterall she did let him go!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLStaring at the money he gave her!WinkWink

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Yep that's what it seems like...Why? Well we'll just have to wait and watch! lol...But I have an idea why...I haven't seen Dhoop Kinarey (only heard about it) so here's my hunch- Dr. Nidhi's family is related to Dr. Ashutosh's Baba.

Ashima_Mishal

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
well i guess we sud wait n watch it out its jst d beginning so how cud we expect all d suspense out this soon...

Ashima_Mishal

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
yep d 1st meeting was totaly dhamakedaar n our bubbly gal out for a joddar fight wid ashutosh...
cant wait to see more reallyyy excited :D

Ashima_Mishal

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Yep that's what it seems like...Why? Well we'll just have to wait and watch! lol...But I have an idea why...I haven't seen Dhoop Kinarey (only heard about it) so here's my hunch- Dr. Nidhi's family is related to Dr. Ashutosh's Baba.
Yaa i guess u r right! That's only how that scene is explained where Marham kisi aur ke paas hai and they show nidhi!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.