Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Havent watched the show but like mature shows which makes up about 2% of the current offerings

I was reading the synopsis and it sounded famiiiar to some other sony show...though that had a realy long title and was supposed to be based on more supernatural stuff

not sure how a 24 yr old can be a doctor as it normally takes longer than that..but okay...

is this show some kind of supernatural love story...?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it worth watching?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatAhlaweya

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I dont think so. I think they will be fall in slowly so that it would not look any kinds of supernatural.

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
LOL at KTLK being supernatural. No it is not supernatural at all. I think there is a show on star one that has supernatural stuff in it i.e. pyar ke yeh  ek kahani. LOL

In India it is possible to become a doctor at the age of 24. Haven't you heard of many Indians from the western countries going to India to get admission in a medical college just because they would save time?  I do not know what they are going to do by saving time but certainly many go to do so.

All I can say it is definitely worth watching. It is definitely better than the rest of the shows currently on-air.

Edited by Keva - 04 October 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Ahlaweya-Crayon-

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

drama_king

drama_king

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
it is a copy of pakistani hit drama dhoop kinare which you can watch on youtube...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
It is a brilliant Story to be potrayed - Give it a try, because its deffo worth watching..youl enjoy it...its not like any story being aired in Sony at this time..its a mature love story, BUT this story has already been made in pakistan, and was the biggest hit of that time in india and pakistan..the producer has taken permission from the original writer, to re-produce it and we have no doubt it will do wonders..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--SweetGirl-

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
wow i did not know you can become a doc at such a young age in India

ok thanks for the info on the show..ill give it a look since I like MB

Aside from Mahis way (will there never be a part 2?) and BALH, no other good shows...in my opinion of course

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.