moondust thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just a few days ago, i saw an icon at the top of the editor where you could upload images straight of your computer to IF😊..But now, that icon has gone😭...So that makes uploading images onto IF even more harder..Hence, the same long procedure, to go to Imageshack or Photobucket to upload an image....

Can't we have that icon back??πŸ˜•..is it me who just saw it in the editor??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..or is it some certain forums have that image-uploading icon??πŸ˜•..

Anyways, it would be excellent if we could have an icon that can allow us to directly upload images onto IF posts/threads, without the hassle of going to Imageshack and Photobucket~or any other image/file uploading websiteπŸ˜•.

Who agrees?πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Hii,

I agree with you that it is very tough to upload the image first to any image uploading website and then to India Forums. But due to the Server Limitations and New Server Upgradation it has been removed. As it makes the forum more slow. But we are working on the same as soon as the Server Upgradation is done we will again bring back the upload image editor so that you can upload image from your pc also.

Regards,
Priya