soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OOO GOD...I WATCHED YESTERDAY'S  EPI  IN  YOUTUBE  O MY GOD PREETO IS JUST TOO MUCH TODAY👎🏼.SHE MUST BEHAVED PROPERLY.PEHELE USNE WOH KAPDE PHARE THEN SABKE SAMNE IS TARAH CHILLANE KI KYA ZARURAT THI???????SAB LOG DEKH RAHE THE...I WS TIRED THAT  NOBODY  EVEN  DHRUV  DID  NT WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM Y??????DEAR😒. ATLEAST U KNW THE ACTUAL THING ABOUT RB THEN WHY R U NT SUPPORTING...CVS NE BOHOT HI ACCHA KAM KIYA HE...DHRUV KI MOM KI SACCHAI  USI  BAQT  RB KO PATA CHALA  HE  JAB  USPAR  KOI  BISWAAS  NAHI  KARTA.I'M JUST HOPING KI ATLEAST BIJI & BABUJI LISTEN TO HIM & I'M SURE THEY WILL😳.BUT I MUST SAY PREETO  GHALTYIAN  TUMNE  BHI  KAYI  BAAR KI  HE. COURT ME BHI TERRORIST KO MAUKA DIYA JATA HE APNI SAFAI KE LIYE SO FROM THAT VIEW U SHOULD GAVE RB A SINGLE CHANCE DEAR PLSSS LISTEN TO HIM🤔...REALLY ITS A EXAM TYM  FOR  RAJBEER HPE DAT PREETO KO JALDI AKAL AAYE & SHE LISTEN TO HIM ATLEAST ONE TYM AND BAANI PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY...😲BUT TODAY REALLY FEEL BAD FOR RB...POOR GUY😭GROW UP PREETO ❓DNT GET IN A CONCLUSION WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Preeto seems to cut short Rajbeer everytime he wants to say something and assumes that he will say something rude. One is entitled to defend himself before being condemed. Preeto seems to forget the basic courtesy of hearing out a person before arriving to a conclusion. Somehow this attitude didnt gel with me..
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Yes 100% Right...😊 now Tomuch Preeto... 😡 Preeto ne vi shayad Rajbeer se love ki thi byt no😭 wo kaisi hai yaar ek baat tak nahi sunti..pata nahi khud ko kya samajti hai..😡. Rajbeer ko aur kitna Insult karegi ???😭😭😭😭😭😭
1..Party me itna bura bolna... 2... office me Insult karna 3... Ghar me insult karana... 😡
Poor Rajbeer koi vi nahi sun raha hai...
😭😭
sona2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
V SSSAAADDD for RAAJBEER...
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the viewers  feel  it is wrong on the part of Preeto She was harsh towards  Rajbeer  when he wants to tell his mistake to her she refused to listen to him.In this issue I do not agree with you all.
The reasons i want to give  are

1 Preeto is young.she has not see the world .what experience she has faced this type of situation.because she was well protected by her family.Any girl of that age will believe like preeto

2 Beji and Bhuji can pardon him because they have faced so many hardship in their life It is easy for them to understand forgive rajbeer  than Preeto 😉

3 Give time for Preeto to realize whether she right or wrong.she will realized  it by herself as time passes

4 if  preeto won't protest how story will continue ??There is no charm in the story so viewers will loose interest in the serial.
🤢

This is what I look at it

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with everybody. Preeto s behaviour is too much. On the one hand she criticises Rajbeer saying he is rude and and only does what he wants and goes on and on about how wonderful she and her family is. And this is how she behaves. No chance given for Rajbeer to speak and Ishmeet also refuses to hear him out. Well their loss I would say😕
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😭
Originally posted by: anasuya43

All the viewers  feel  it is wrong on the part of Preeto She was harsh towards  Rajbeer  when he wants to tell his mistake to her she refused to listen to him.In this issue I do not agree with you all.
The reasons i want to give  are

1 Preeto is young.she has not see the world .what experience she has faced this type of situation.because she was well protected by her family.Any girl of that age will believe like preeto

2 Beji and Bhuji can pardon him because they have faced so many hardship in their life It is easy for them to understand forgive rajbeer  than Preeto 😉

3 Give time for Preeto to realize whether she right or wrong.she will realized  it by herself as time passes

4 if  preeto won't protest how story will continue ??There is no charm in the story so viewers will loose interest in the serial.
🤢

This is what I look at it

AGAR AISI BAAT HE THEN PREETO KO APNI PARENTS BAAT PAR FOCUS KARNA CHAHIYE KI VOH AISA KYUN BOL RAHE HE KI RB IS INNOCENT...🤔USKO JAB KHUDKA EXPERIENCE NAHI HE TO APNI BUZURG KI SALAH MANN NI CHAHIYE NAHI VOH KYA BOL  RAHI HE MAINE AISE BOHOT DEKHE HE JO NASHE KI HALAT ME SACH BOL TE HE JO UNKE MANN ME HOTA HE😡 & AS A COURTSEY KOI GHAR AAYE MEHMAAN KE SAATH AISA NAHI KARTA...KHAASKAR JAB VOH APNI GHALTI SUDHARNE AAYA HO👍🏼 TO SACH BOLU PREETO RB KO PASAND KARTI HE AUR APNE JAISA SOCHTI HE VAHA HISAAB ME GHALAT HO GAYA HE TO WOH AB APNE APKO SAMBHAL NE K LIYE USSE SABSE DURR KAR RAHI HE...AUR RB BHI PREETO SE 3-4 SAAL BARA HAI THEN?????RB KAISE INSAAN KO DEKHKE SAMAJHTA HE KI VOH KAISA HE?❓
PREETO HAS BLESSED WITH MODEL PARENTS...BUT SAB K SAATH AISA NAHIN HOTA ISILIYE INSAAN KO USKI BAAT BOLNE KA MAUKA DENA CHAHIYE😔

POOR RB😭😭😭...PLS DNT WASTE UR TYM BEHIND PREETO💔
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
preeto can understand one thing atleast why should rajbeer make ishmeet as an excuse to gel up with her family again , what benefit will he get from it ...dhillons are poor whereas rajbeer is a millionaire and an airforce officer too ...and he can get much much much better girls than preeto & he not even proposed to preeto yet...but she is behaving as if he is a rogue coming home to seduce her 🤢 ...actually she is the one who was hellbent to hitch him with her sister ishmeet the moment she heard his designation , and did some indecent things for achieving it 🤢 (when will rajbeer confront her those things 😆 ) but she is talking as if she is a pari and rajbeer is a shaitan 😆
this is the time for rajbeer to make up his mind to never ever dream of  🤬preeto in his life and move on
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soumi93

😭 AGAR AISI BAAT HE THEN PREETO KO APNI PARENTS BAAT PAR FOCUS KARNA CHAHIYE KI VOH AISA KYUN BOL RAHE HE KI RB IS INNOCENT...🤔USKO JAB KHUDKA EXPERIENCE NAHI HE TO APNI BUZURG KI SALAH MANN NI CHAHIYE NAHI VOH KYA BOL  RAHI HE MAINE AISE BOHOT DEKHE HE JO NASHE KI HALAT ME SACH BOL TE HE JO UNKE MANN ME HOTA HE😡 & AS A COURTSEY KOI GHAR AAYE MEHMAAN KE SAATH AISA NAHI KARTA...KHAASKAR JAB VOH APNI GHALTI SUDHARNE AAYA HO👍🏼 TO SACH BOLU PREETO RB KO PASAND KARTI HE AUR APNE JAISA SOCHTI HE VAHA HISAAB ME GHALAT HO GAYA HE TO WOH AB APNE APKO SAMBHAL NE K LIYE USSE SABSE DURR KAR RAHI HE...AUR RB BHI PREETO SE 3-4 SAAL BARA HAI THEN?????RB KAISE INSAAN KO DEKHKE SAMAJHTA HE KI VOH KAISA HE?❓

PREETO HAS BLESSED WITH MODEL PARENTS...BUT SAB K SAATH AISA NAHIN HOTA ISILIYE INSAAN KO USKI BAAT BOLNE KA MAUKA DENA CHAHIYE😔

POOR RB😭😭😭...PLS DNT WASTE UR TYM BEHIND PREETO💔

Absolutely  agree
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is only what I feel has expressed it Please do not attack me  this poor lady that I am after Preeto 😉