Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
is that so, i'll call him right now.😑 But it's 9:30 or 10:00 am in India, he must be in the office, i should bother him. But i'll call him anyway, how dare he lied to me.πŸ˜‰ Armaan watch out i'm coming.πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜† princess armaan's heart means so much to u πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, you know what's the best thing about this site. it is that i can joke around and no one mind them. My siblings doesn't like joke, so i'm glad that i can do that here. It's fun! Oh also Armaan just called he wanted to say Good night to me and i asked him about his first heart and he said that was a fake one. He carries the fake ones around for his fans. πŸ˜‰

*Anjali* thumbnail
hey princess, could you please tell Armaan the next time you talk to him (πŸ˜‰) to have a talk with T & D and have them improve his character!!!???  They have butchered it!!! I am a Purab fan, but c'mon, what in the world have they done to Armaan's character??? Armando wasn't this evil in the original!
Morgoth thumbnail

I agree, Anjali...I think I could have forgiven Armando (maybe!)...but Armaan has really crossed the limit of my patience!

alliha thumbnail

πŸ˜†so princess u got the original? or is that a fake tooπŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: alliha

πŸ˜†so princess u got the original? or is that a fake tooπŸ˜‰

I dont think they r making Armaan clones....the specimen is proven to be detrimental to its own self........one is enoughπŸ˜•
anniegupta_ thumbnail
princess... i would have never guessed that armaan's heart is a red, or shall i say pink as you show... or ...do you have one of the clones? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Princess thumbnail
no it's really, after my talk with him the other day he will never dare to lie to me again. And he's kind of busy right now so he's can't talk to T&D, but i'll do that for him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
surnita thumbnail

Jammy

you know you posted before that you have insider information that Armaan will marry Jassi in the end well where has this information come from - go on you can tell me I can keep a secret!!!!!

Princess thumbnail

hi jammy, where did i asked you about the guy in your avtaar. what i'm trying to ask is where did you post your answer. i know what you said but where is it. i can't find it.

Thanks, Princess