saba66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tell one scene of abhay and piya that u will never forget in your life everyone plz tell 😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
there are many but the one i really loved was the first hospital scene when Danish hit Piya and Abhay came to the hospital to heal her 😍
i hate choosing one Abhiya scene because i love them so much that when any scene is shown i can't help but admire them more and more
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cnt choose any bcz i love all of dem till date.
My most fav scene is where after Abhay bit Piya to save her from Sid,n da next day Abhay accepted Piya's love(fake hi sahi..😆)
kritika17 thumbnail
Scene before 1 yr leap(Separation scene).
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abhiya are really speacial 2 me .. i will not 4get them in my life..they r the first fictional jodi to whom I am addicted to
my mosst fav scene would be..the hospital scene when abhay saved piya after Danish hit her ..nd other is d seperation scene ..the last abhiya scene b4 leap..it was superb..vivu nd suku were perfect and the whole scene came out very nicely..👍🏼
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love each and every scene. But my 3 most fav scene when abhay saved piya in the hospital by giving kiss therapy, man hi sahib ji song sequence total kissing therapy and post leap confession scene.