Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMGShocked... i literally spilled my coffee on my clothes watching DABH todayLOLLOL

and that because of our hawwwtiee Bhabo'z dialogueROFLROFL
SERIOUSLYLOL
I totally loved the scene when Bhabo sends Sandhya with Meena and Chavi to the mandir Big smileand Rathisa asks Bhabo that where we HE sleep?LOLLOL and Bhabo answered.. "Main Hatheli Faila deti Hoon.. Uspar Pasar Jaayo"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
for some reason.. i imagined Rathisa sleeping on Bhabosa's hands and I couldn't stop laughing for minutesROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bhabo is the best comic character I have ever seenClapClap
I dont knowErmm.. she seems a comic character to me sometimesLOL

Edited by _mahi_ - 03 October 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiAmor.b2011ssweety007shehjarmonika_2691sarasingh86Hi_Friendsarshi_karish.Sam.ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhabo Bhabo Bhabo.. you rock!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
That was indeed a hilarious dialogue ROFL

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
LOL

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Bhabo and Rathisa...kamaal ki jodi hai yaar... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
yaar ,she has great tane maro style and in that her sense of humor comes out in best manner 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007arshi_karish

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Oh dear here we are again now debating if the show is now morphing into a comedy!  What will we have next? An alien landing in the sweet shop?  What will the comments be then?  Its a great Si- Fi show!!

Talk about unpredictable!  Are you not all embarrassed to be having to resort to this?

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I love that a "saas" has a sense of humor. I also like it they are showing her to have good heart. She didn't blame Sandhya for the house flooding or power going out.  That was refreshing Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.