India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

mouly gangulyy!

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Mauli Ganguly, last seen in Raincoat, begs to differ. "I haven't seen any TV actors getting substantial film roles," she stresses. Tongue"Television actors are familiar faces but not stars. A few of them are nowadays even seen in Page three kind of parties but still the differentiation exists!" she shrugs. Ouch

Be it the Help Telethon, the Filmfare awards or the MTV Style awards - the difference in treatment for TV actors is more than apparent.Clap"Except on the lead actors in a film, makers hardly work hard on characterizations. I did Raincoat because at least my character had a beginning and an end in characterizationThumbs Up. Crossover or offbeat films have hardly made much difference. At the most it has increased the option for TV actors to try to get a suitable break," she remarks!!Ermm

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:48am | IP Logged
tell me howz it!!!Smile
ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index