Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The eyes have it

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
..Yes sirrree..

I LOVED the episode..I LOVED Khushi's determination to get the two together..She thought of the plants closest to ASR's heart.. unlikely La would ever think that..and then to top it all she goes ahead to pawn her gold bangle to achieve her purpose..Khushi has proven yet again today ..she is transparent as they come ..She is sincere and loyal and will go any lengths even at the cost of losing her personal possessions to own up to the fact that SHe did a wrong ..She needs to put it right..and this was her first one..

The second was when she stopped La in person..She knew those plants would never let go of ASR's green thumb..aww his babies..*sigh pathetic though* but she persisted almost to the point of absurdity..and this was her second right as she stopped La from Leaving..

ASR' s though taken in by absolute surprise knows that it can only be the girl whose tears he can't bear to see ..He closes his eyes and a vision of KKG and her tears floats in ..and this is the moment of truth and self realisation..that first her tears are disturbing ..and he can't bear to see them..Still perplexed as to why this is happening..Yes ..the heart still doesn''t get it..neither does his brain which is only too caught up with KKg's tears..

and then THE SCENE of the day.ASR and KKG...not a dlalogue spoken..HE comes ..She looks up a aradiant smile on her face..He starts to hug LA and that smile starts diminishing and then to her suprise she finds she is crying..She is confused...and he looks up and sees her ..surprised which quickly turns to anguish at the sight of those tears.The eyes had it... .the emoting was excellent..It was the most beautiful realisation that something has happened..KKG realises her own inner anguish as it keeps playing up and those two rights she did mock her as she realises that it was wrong...all wrong..

PS ..Such a feel good episode..I had a big smile watching it..I also like the softie brother AKASH..aww so caring for his big bro ASR and then his bashful playful nok jhok with big sis Anjali..a perfect foil for Payal..awww
I am soo glad the realisation has started ..and then tips from Shyam ..means listening to her heart ..a thunderous applause to the welcome of love ..That Shyam thinks he is the lucky man is going to give him a big blow to his ego as the truth comes out.
The precap was rocking..Almost ..everything froze except for the sound of KKG's heart ...a heart she needs to REALISE beats for ASR..

and this scene is soo apt..the connection

and because the French know best how to say in love..

a song from the movie too

Translation..

Tu me suis tu me souris dans la nuit tu me seduis
YOU FOLLOW ME, YOU MAKE ME SMILE IN THE NIGHT THAT YOU SEDUCED ME(?)
Je sais que tu sais que je ne sais plus qui je suis
I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I NO LONGER KNOW WHO I AM
Je t'aime tant, je t'aime tant pourtant
I LOVE YOU A LOT, I LOVE YOU NEVERTHELESS
Comme le temps qui passe et ment j'attends
LIKE THE TIME THAT PASSES AND LIES, I WAIT

Toujours perdante tu me tourmentes
ALWAYS LOSING, YOU TORMENT ME
Et tes desirs me prirent pour me detruire
AND YOUR DESIRES BROUGHT ME TO DESTRUCTION
Je prends un certain plaisr a souffrir
I TAKE A CERTAIN PLEASURE IN SUFFERING
A me punir a me repentir
PUNISHING ME MAKES ME REPENT

Toujours soumise tu me meprises tu me rejettes tu me maltraites
ALWAYS, YOU TOOK ME YOU REJECTED ME YOU MISTREATED ME
Douleur et desir sont synonymes de mon plaisir
PAIN AND DESIRE ARE SYNONYMS OF MY PLEASURE
Je m'abandonne aux hommes sans souci ni tourment
I HAVE ABANDONED THE MEN WITHOUT CONCERN NOR AGONY
Je me suis perdue sans retenue pour un jeune homme
I AM LOST WITHOUT THE SEARCH OF A YOUNG MAN (?)
Un peu hors de la norme
A LITTLE OUTSIDE OF THE NORM

Tu me cherches tu me guettes tu me tiens et je me sens bien
YOU LOOK FOR ME, YOU WAIT FOR ME, YOU HOLD ME AND I FEEL GOOD
Tu me prends si lentement je desapprends
YOU TAKE ME SO SLOWLY (?)
Puis tu me rends mon tourment
THEN RETURN ME TO MY AGONY

Je serai ce qui te plait la lumiere sur ta peau
I WILL BE THE ONE THAT PLEASES YOU ..THE LIGHT ON YOUR SKIN
Celle qui t'attend a la porte
THE ONE THAT WAITS FOR YOU AT THE DOOR
Et celle qui peu importe je serai ce que tu veux
AND THE ONE THAT DOESN'T CARE, I WILL BE WHAT YOU WANT
La sueur sur ton front la brise dans tes cheveux
THE SWEAT ON YOUR FOREHEAD BREAKS IN YOUR HAIR
Ou celle qui te brisera le cou
OR THE ONE THAT WILL BREAK YOUR NECK

Je te souris je te nuis je t'aime, je t'aime
I SMILE FOR YOU, I HURT YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU
Je te detruis je te tiens et tu viens
I DESTROY YOU AND I HOLD YOU. AND YOU COME
Tout est bien qui finit bien
ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL
Tu sais que je sais que tu ne sais plus qui tu es
YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU NO LONGER KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Depuis que tu t'adonnes a nos petits jeux hors de la norme
SINCE YOU HAVE DEVOTED YOURSELF TO OUR LITTLE GAME, A BIT OUTSIDE THE NORM

Je te plais tu me plais
I PLEASE YOU, YOU PLEASE ME
Nous sommes les amants du tourment
WE ARE THE LOVERS OF AGONY
La nuit nous tuons l'ennui l'amour toujours nous suit
THE NIGHT KILLS US THE BOREDOM THE LOVE ALWAYS FOLLOW US
L'amour toujours nous fuit, l'amour toujours nous detruit
LOVE ALWAYS ESCAPES US, LOVE ALWAYS DESTROYS US
Comme la pluie et l'oubli comme des cris dans la nuit
LIKE THE RAIN AND THE FORGETFULNESS LIKE CRIES IN THE NIGHT
Je t'aime tant je t'aime tant pourtant
I LOVE YOU A LOT. I LOVE YOU A LOT, NEVERTHELESS
Je t'aime tant, je t'aime tant
I LOVE YOU A LOT. I LOVE YOU A LOT.
Je t'aime tant pourtant
I LOVE YOU A LOT, NEVERTHELESS.     

Edited by current - 03 October 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalemily22lnp11DefLeppardRin630kashevshaz01deepi04Keanufansabiha alikdg129iramtheegr8PrasRassanjananrvkrmaghalakshmi-HeerRanjha-shaheerdiwaniRadhe1085bila_aangellovergirlsun2011INGCIVYazzy91niru273Nikki_CscarletauraSATHYA88-RD-Mellowfellowashveznuttycleo-Appy-FebruaryFlowerShiningStar18rfak-fan-Sush-Millerrr88xxXSejalXxx-Kruti.S-bmtdluverthe_rainZuzanaNaBoleTumNa...moodie.foodieTINA!anodaksgfananjaani07Infofanmaris08cindrella255AquaBluez17monsi08stardust-.Mandy.cityoflights--Nargis--pinky_blueskiestvshowfanaa123.80mazkachazkanaz17555DiyaSslmushockalotImziShwetha!momma1128Sofnatinsel-Jahnvi-RiyaDuttaincandescentsbk2Abommi-sylph-OnepoundChicsunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I usually never get chance tp post on your thread as when I come at night it  is usually running 6-8 pages and I feel lost in the crowd.

Tenderly written for a  very tender situation .Thumbs Up

I havent seen the episode yet but few caps I have seen and the descriptions I am reading makes my heart go out to Khushi .

This girl has suffered so much in life , in fact never had a proper childhood , but always tries to be happy , seek joy in the littlest of  things  - is now going to face the biggest dilemma of youth -

to love or not to love ...

Edited by sunaina02 - 03 October 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyal-HeerRanjha-PrasRassabiha aliRaima36kitty25sun2011-Appy-ashveznuttycleoravenheartcurrentZuzanaInfofanSofnatinselmazkachazkaOnepoundChicpakpearlsbk2incandescent

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
"Before Sunrise"...one of my favorite movies!!!!
Loved the "connection" here :)

Great post!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyallnp11current

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Magnificent postBig smile,Thanks for sharing.Star

They flash when your mad,
sparkle when your happy,
or even excited.
They get a special glow,
when you tell me you love me.
Your eyes say it all.

They tell me the truth,
even when your lying.
I'm fine has no meaning,
when your eyes say you're not.
No need to say a word,
Your eyes say it all.

Blurry with tears,
not yet on your face.
You're hurt, I can tell.
Open your mouth, try to explain,
close it again, I already know.
Your eyes say it all.

Edited by tinsel - 03 October 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalsun2011Mellowfellowcurrentcindrella255anodaksgfanSofnaincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

The moment of realization...He comes and La runs up to him and hugs him. She is happy to see La happy. She is happy for them. A smile lights up her face. This is what she wanted...for them to be together. The moment he raises his arms to fully embrace La...her smile begins to fade. it stirs her soul and tears fall from her eyes. She is taken by surprise...

What a lovely realization scene... beautifully portrayed.

GREAT POST Clap

Edited by incandescent - 03 October 2011 at 5:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyaldeepi04bila_asun2011anodaksgfancurrentSofnamazkachazka

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Great post. This episode was actually one of the best just because of Khushi's selfless actions and Arnav and Khushi's silent scene. I watched that so many times. Sanaya and Barun did an amazing job portraying their emotion just through their eyes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalRaima36sun2011currentmazkachazka

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hiya Zain!

Wow! You put in a lot of effort into your posts and the end product is fantastic!
Love the way you have presented the gist of the episode.

It was indeed a beautiful episode today.

Khushi has a pure soul...she sold (or pawned?) her bangle to bring La and Arnav back together - not a moment of hesitation, not an ounce of selfishness, not a minute wasted!!
Do such people really exist?! 

Obviously the highlight of the episode was the few moments of intense looks shared between Khushi and Arnav. Though I (and everyone on the forum) hated that hug, and the pain on Khushi's face, I (and everyone on the forum) rejoiced to finally see her showing the first sign of feeling something for Arnav. Saw the precap and I hope the creatives continue to dish out this delicious flavor in the story ahead. I want to see both of the leads feeling more and more for each other and questioning more and more their feelings!

The only ick factor was Shyam misunderstanding that Khushi's conflicted feelings were for him. I did not imagine that this angle would be brought in as well - me NOT LIKEY!!
This guy sure is over confident.

Barun as usual said less and emoted more. Uska toh kya kehna, taarif karna suraj ko diya dikhane jaisa hai. 
Sanaya too shone with her portrayal of the sudden change of emotions on her face. I felt really bad for her. It was like everyone else has someone with them and she was left alone with her tears.Cry Of course we the audience know that Arnav too is alone, even though he is surrounded by people who love him. 

Can't wait for the week ahead.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyaldeepi04Raima36bila_asun2011nuttycleobmtdluverxxXSejalXxxNaBoleTumNa...Zuzanacurrentanodaksgfanlara3110cindrella255mazkachazkaaa123.80DiyaS

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
another stunning post from you zainab..you've described the moment of today's episode in the  best possible way ever!thank god i was still awake to catch hold of this post LOL or else i wud've missed out on a big one Smile..

seriously im so proud of khushi today,it was do or die for her ..and yet another beautiful piece of acting by the both of them!hatts off..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyaldeepi04sun2011nuttycleoanodaksgfanincandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index