surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi hasnt shed a tear for Purab since the day he dumped her - shows how much she loved him!  However for Armaan she cries constantly!

Funny how purab remembers Jassi with that hilarious Titanic pose picture.  Cos she certainly doesnt remember him - or carry his picture around.  😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Jassi hasnt shed a tear for Purab since the day he dumped her - shows how much she loved him!  However for Armaan she cries constantly!

Funny how purab remembers Jassi with that hilarious Titanic pose picture.  Cos she certainly doesnt remember him - or carry his picture around.  😆

heheheheh yeah true!!!!

loveneha_r thumbnail
Hi jess! welcome to the forum!!
FreshAir thumbnail

As much as I like purab.. he is really getting "woo-sy" with the whole I love Jassi routine.

I mean.. he seems quite un-manly the way he goes on and on about "only you are in my thoughts-Jassi/"

This guy who is a huge merger magnate... rich and good looking... can't quite get his suave together when it comes to Jassi. They need to make him more .... manly. 😆

lilhenna thumbnail

FreshAir, I agree.  Purab needs to get over it, especially since he was the one who left Jassi, not the other way around.

In the end, I hope they become friends, and he helps Jassi run rings around Armaan.

Also, I think the whole Titanic thing is WAY cheesy.

My two cents.

iram_99 thumbnail
😆😆 Thats True Surnita !!!
jprasad thumbnail
Hmmmm...😆  I have an idea....how about we follow that whole titanic story through...the boat hits an iceberg (they will have to make a special trip to Antarctica for the iceberg).  The boat capsizes and the galant Purab holds Jassi up for as long as he can until he goes under and Jassi lives and we can have our story back.  We will have deviated and get right back on track with BLF.