Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TOI-Lots of hype, but where are the TRPs? (Page 2)

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Yes Shanti ,why they had to end bidaai when it was running successfully and giving tough competition to KBC and PR.

Wish St. Plus learns their mistake and bring back Bidaai soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhanizorrekha02saveeta24Ramsha..shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

@shanti...thanks for sharing the article...

finally something about the famous 9pm slot of SP..

we do know nowadays its TRP that counts..

a show can have known faces but finally wat get viewers attention is the concept..characters that instantly captivates the mass...agree or disagree wat click with audiences are these two factors..

the mass mindset has changed now and they switched channels once nothing attracts them..thats wat happenning to SP in the 9pm slot..they are experimenting new shows and its not working at all..people were loyal to bidaai till the end but wat SP did axing the show left a very sour taste..the question is will ever any show work for them on this slot..one came and gone off air alteady and it was such big hype that it was  launched ..end result not even one yr off  screen...

new show as per article to get TRP it needs a revamp..performances and screenplay..as i said at the end its the concept and characterisation and acting skills of how the actors blend in their characters..

example the leap i feel even the creatives did not expect this response when they sketched the character anmol .apoorva did full justice to it and it ended on a high note.

lets see how long SP keeps experimenting and not bring bidaai back..i too feel if SP needs that 9pm slot back its only bidaai that can do it..its a brand name now when it went off air..

Edited by saveeta24 - 03 October 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhanizorrekha02WonderfullifeRamsha..

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Savee, very said. Another good meaningful post.Clap. The point is if  the new show  at a prime slot does not work again will SP consider bringing back Bidaai is the question I ask. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhanizorWonderfullifeRamsha..

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Interserting article thanks for sharing, Bidaaii was doing great and picked up audience appreciation and which channel will be crazy to end a good running showOuch

People saw teh risk which teh show took and appriciated it and the audience has not been able to absorb other shows at the same time slot
Surely SP is facing the crunch of ending its number one show, the other shows on the same time slot has'nt given the TRP's which it expected experimenting ,

I doubt that any long running show will face such what Bidaaii faced, loos like shows will run longer than the 3 year timeline , and still be on charts while other shows will fizzle out for SP as YRKKH is still running and they seem to be getting close to the target of the number of episodes and they will continue

While Bidaaii was well getting good attention and a long running show which had loyal audience who enjoyed the change seem to getting away from the 9 pm and dissapointed by the shows which are airing due to many reasons

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhanizorrekha02Wonderfullifeshanti05Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I hope sp brings bidaai back becuase everyone neeeded it. star plus neeeded, dkp neeeded, and actors needed, and we fans neeeded it so they should now bring back their top rated show back with orginal cast inshallah ameen i hope they do it inshallah ameen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekh

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

I hope sp brings bidaai back becuase everyone neeeded it. star plus neeeded, dkp neeeded, and actors needed, and we fans neeeded it so they should now bring back their top rated show back with orginal cast inshallah ameen i hope they do it inshallah ameen

ya sara i hope sp bring back bidaai with origal cast inshaallah ameen Day Dreaming
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Savee, very said. Another good meaningful post.Clap. The point is if  the new show  at a prime slot does not work again will SP consider bringing back Bidaai is the question I ask
Hmm Poochu poochu !! Daam !! It hurts when I read something like this !!
SOS , will it ring a bell or its a closed chapter., Ouch... Well the big guns made big promises lets see how much they keep it !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by rekha03

Savee, very said. Another good meaningful post.Clap. The point is if  the new show  at a prime slot does not work again will SP consider bringing back Bidaai is the question I ask
Hmm Poochu poochu !! Daam !! It hurts when I read something like this !!
SOS , will it ring a bell or its a closed chapter., Ouch... Well the big guns made big promises lets see how much they keep it !!

Promises might have been made to bring viewers back, a certain someone gave a interview right before some new launches Wink I fell for that ,I had seen that coming but still and now I like the new show launched, kya karo.LOL

Edited by rekha03 - 03 October 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

Go to top