Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Where are you all guys?
Aaj palak ka b'day hai yaar.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Palak πŸ₯³
It's so wonderful to celebrate mother and daughter's birthday in the same thread! YAY...party time folks!
aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Palak Sweet heart...πŸ₯³πŸ€—

i know ur mom is going to give u a big big biggg surprise today...πŸ˜›(actually de diya hoga...πŸ€”...sorry dear i m again a late comerπŸ˜†)

ok Sweetie pie just enjoy the day with ur sweetest mom...shweta momπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: avi85.kaur

Saniya mrs. Bhulakkar or
miss bhulakkar?

πŸ˜†yeah m bhulakkar no1πŸ˜†
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OK one last post in this thread...😳
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHWETA'S MOM"  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Shweta's mum Nirmala Tiwari's birthday is today i.e. 10th October...πŸ˜‰

Wow...!!! Shweta , Palak , n Shweta ki mom ka birthday ek hi thread mein celebrate ho gaya...
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
October is BIRTHDAY SPECIAL month for Tiwari family...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
3 birthdays together...!!! πŸ˜›

Shweta must have had enjoyed a lottt...May God bless her n her family...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Television actress Shweta Tiwari, who is currently busy with Sony's Comedy Circus and SAB'sSajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, celebrated her most memorable birthday with her close friends and family yesterday. It was surprise planned by her family members. Shweta spills the details about the celebration of her birthday (4th October).

How did you celebrate your birthday?
It was super cool. My friends and family gave me a wonderful surprise birthday party. Though it was a working birthday for me, it was an emotional moment. On 3rd October, we went for dinner at Aromas Of China and then my parents told me about a plot they wanted to buy for Palak as her birthday is on 8th October. I agreed and we went to a cottage in 7 Bunglows and got this mammoth surprise birthday bash. All my friends from Goa, Dubai and other places came and it became a very emotional birthday. My favourite Pineapple cake was there, which we all really enjoyed.

What is the first thing you do in morning?  
Nothing particular. If I am working, then I go to the shoot. I feel it is very important. And I was shooting on my birthday for Comedy Circus.

What gifts did you get?
It was like a shower of gifts for me. I got beautiful diamond earnings, a designer kurta, gold pendent, a beautiful statue of Ganpati Bappa and chocolates.

What did your daughter give you?
Her gift for me is very precious as she gifted me a special scrapbook in which she had put my photos from different occasions. She had been preparing this special gift for a month and didn't even tell me. It was very emotional surprise for me. I will cherish it forever.

Did you party?
I only spend time with my friends and loved ones. I have had many memories of birthdays but this one, I feel, will be most precious birthday ever.

How did you celebrate at work?
I celebrated my birthday on the sets of Comedy Circus and cut a nice cake. Kapil Sharma, my co-partner in the show, had arranged for it. In the episode we shot, we got a perfect 20. Kapil and I both felt it was perfect.
Any advice for the Bigg Boss Contestants?
I really don't want to give any advice to the current Bigg Boss contestants. There is nothing to say. But I will say one thing, Be your true selves.

avi85.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy b'day nirmala tiwari jii.meri fb request accept karo ji please