Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rechus

well down...

would like to see this happen
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that is what it is all boiling down to...good observation!! 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hopefully this really happens ðŸ˜Š
raksharaf thumbnail
Yes i hope the truth be reveal very soon, whoever is the culprit responsible for Lata's predicament, if it's her so call boss, Dev or another person, even thou raj seem suspicious at first, he's observing Dev very well.  I think too he's best for Lata.
However Raj didn't quiet forgive Karan for Koyal (remember he still thinks Karan is tanvi's father), and let's not forget we all want teh truth to be reveal about Koyal & priyanka very soon, im waiting in anticipation to see that. 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: raksharaf

Yes i hope the truth be reveal very soon, whoever is the culprit responsible for Lata's predicament, if it's her so call boss, Dev or another person, even thou raj seem suspicious at first, he's observing Dev very well.  I think too he's best for Lata.
However Raj didn't quiet forgive Karan for Koyal (remember he still thinks Karan is tanvi's father), and let's not forget we all want teh truth to be reveal about Koyal & priyanka very soon, im waiting in anticipation to see that. 😉

I'm now wondering what is the mystery behind Dev and yes, Raj has still not forgiven Karan and he still wants Karan to accept Koyal and Tanvi so lets see what happens next. This is the one track where there is so much of problems and yet i'm looking forward to see what is coming up next ðŸ˜‰
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
once the truth comes out about koyal dev then raj will accept lata