Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

"My heart beating fast" a true story

banaya Senior Member
banaya
banaya

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
heya
I HAVE A PROBLEM can someone tell me that 6 days ago my heart was beating really fastHeart, faSter than many times before that i actually felt this time proper while i was finkin about one of my boy mate n times we spent, my best friend used to have a huge crush on him n then she started sayin she luvs him i never liked the guy as i always thought that he is too over himself n thinks every1 likes him but i didnt but its been 8 months since i broke up with my best friend and started chilling out with a group that he is in sumhow, we have been spendiin a lot of time alone and i guess we know eachother really well now, i also found out he know my brother and also that his lucky number, letter and many more stuff is the same as mine or maybe its not true. but since i hav found out that hes a complete different person than i thought he was very humble kind, repective, religious at the same time i started seeing how good looking he is, but i defenity see him as one of my good mates but why is it wen he cums so close to me my heart starts beatin fast, and trust me after seein IPKKND i realized these things thiings happend before we've had a lot of moments like ARHI e.g. him savin me while im about to fall down the steps, filmy but its true or 2 weeks ago i was restin my head closed my eyes i sumhow feel my hair strand (fringe) someone is movin it from my face n puttin it behind my ears i open my eyes n see him n then he massaged my head. i never felt like this before why is everyfing so different why do i c him in my dream and think about him a lot, y do i feel uncomfortable wen he looks at me but anoyed wen he doesnt or hugs other girls in front and while im typin y again is my heart beatin so fast SUMONE HELP ME please Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadmana2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index