India-Forums

Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand
Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand

summ infoo abt anu!!!

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged

swetta Keswani is just back from London after shooting for The Memsahib; Sonal Sehgal is going to be seen in another crossover film in April and Sandhya Mridul prefers roles like that of Page 3 to doing frivolous television. So, is TV losing its good artistes to the big screen?

Not really. Swetta did Love in Nepal with Sonu Nigam and more recently auditioned for and got a role in The Memsahib. Both roles, she says, came independent of her television background. In her words, "Television has done nothing to my life as far as film offers are concerned. In fact, Rajat Mukherjee who directed Love in Nepal told me I should avoid acting loud like I do on TV, for his film."

In Swetta's opinion, Indian producers are still biased in offering roles to television actors. "I am still struggling and meeting people regularly. Everyone knows that my dates are available yet producers prefer taking a flop actor or an absolutely fresh face!" she laments.

hope u all like it!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index