Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

In today's episode is Preeto is too harsh???

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I Have watched today's episode in Utube..Some part of the episode are good.Like conversation between preeto and Rajbeer .Dhruv and Rajbeer lastly kanwal Ishmeet and Preeto
I feel anybody in that situation will have behaved samething as  preeto 😡Even Dhruv is so gentle ,soft.understanding even he refused to listen to Rajbeer.Now Rajbeer is having testing time🤢??

Even for preeto to cool down it takes time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_ori thumbnail
😡
Originally posted by: anasuya43

I Have watched today's episode in Utube..Some part of the episode are good.Like conversation between preeto and Rajbeer .Dhruv and Rajbeer lastly kanwal Ishmeet and Preeto
I feel anybody in that situation will have behaved samething as  preeto Even Dhruv is so gentle ,soft.understanding even he refused to listen to Rajbeer.Now Rajbeer is having testing time🤢??

Even for preeto to cool down it takes time.

I completely agree with u dear😛...it will take time for Preeto to cool off and forgive Rajbeer...though i did feel very sorry for him in tonight's episode😭...but he has earned it himself...(though it was not completly a fault of his...but still)...he has to work on winning Preeto's  trust back😳...even Dhruv was pi@#$d off with him.😡...and he was right to be too.😡 coz frnds dont interfere they are already a part of ur life😛 and that too a frnd like DhruvRajbeer had hurt him too by sayingDont interfere and keep out of my personal matters.😡...u dont say that to ur best frnds😡...but iam sure our Hotty will get back his love, trust and frndship😳

I have been in a situation similar to Preeto where someone (close relative) badmouthed my mother badly...really really badly. It took me 1-2 weeks to cool off. I have yet not forgotten the incident and not forgiven that person but for the sake of my mother and other relatives I still talk to that person. So in my opinion how Preeto is reacting...it's not that far off reality.

It is truly testing time for Rajbeer and he has to work really hard to win everyones' trust. Though I do feel a little sorry for him but that doesn't justify his behaviour.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Yes... Preeto tomuch Rude...😡. Pata nahi khud ko kya samajti hai ??😈 Rajbeer itna sun raha hai so Preeto suna rahi hai... 😭
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes what Rajbeer did was wrong and he should feel the pain of his wrongdoing. But just one thought is one bad thing enough to wipe out all the other good deeds of the person. She need not talk to him in a friendly manner after all he did insult her mother but surely considering what all he has done to help her and her family out cant she listen to his explanation even once. If someone who I was close to and liked behaved this way, I would definately try to understand what made that person lash out that way and be soo rude which he normally was not like
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
actually there is no need for rajbeer to win preeto's trust back ,she is not his wife ,not even his girlfriend & she proved she could not even be a good friend, then why should he  ... (from the beginning preeto kept on abusing him for no proper reason then after hugging him she was instantly fallen in love  and was anticipating confession from his side but unfortunately that didnt happen 😆 )...   rajbeer has to just find some way to meet kanwal or gagan when preeto is not around and apologize ...and move on in his life  he can get a much better match than preeto 😃(*sigh*sadly preeto is the protagonist so rajbeer will keep on begging for her apology 🥱 😆) 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preeto is hurt which made her behave in that way she was not harsh she jus ignored Rajbeer and was angry becoz of whatever happened in party...but she shouldnot have jumped into conclusion to that extent about Rajbeer i feel she cant ignore for more time its jus for one eps she didnt listen to Rajbeer someone will definetly understand him..
i feel bad for Rajbeer he needs to try all his ways to regain the trust from now hope he somehow manages to tell the truth about dhruv parents to either beeji or dhruv...
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Yes I agree all of uuu.Preeto so much..Harsh...this is not way ...
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i got angry upon dhruv a lot as i thought atleast he would listen to wat rajbeer was saying😡