Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
well i dnt want to bt sometimes people hav too pick up d professions dat doesnt match ur interest...n in my case um..wel i m unsure abt what i really want to do or want to b...there r loads of things which i m sure i dnt wanna do bt there's not a particular thing that i think i really wanna do n sometimes if such is d case people often end up choosing d profession against their will coz they arent sure n also under their family pressure like i m now...n at present m confused n dnt really knoe what sud i pick up so i wudnt me surprised if i end up doing sth dat i dnt to bt my parents want

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazydaisyluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "career against your will (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.