written update 3rd october 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

Friends let us all pray for geetum di father may his soul rest in         peace all thanks and appreciation for geetum di

Restaurant:

Epi continued from restaurant scene where Nilima asked Pratigya that is she happy with Krishna? she asked u guys are soo different how you guys manage things Pratigya says that for living together its not necessary that two persons must be alike pratigya says opposite attracts nilima said that pratigya you are changrd the pratigya whom we know in college days is lost somewhere krishna overhearing all this conversation Krishna comes and said to nilimathat why she wants to break his marriage. Pratigya tried to explain krishna that Nilima did not meant anything wrong krishna said that he was just joking and he told prats that he know that Pratigya is very happy with him as he loves her alot and he told Nilima that Pratigya is not changed and she is the same like before and that mine Pratigya mine babu looks beautiful in saree and she does not have to wear modern clothes to look beautiful he said to nilima that u wear whatever u wanted to wear but please dont try to change Pratigya Krishna said he saw Pratigya like that only and love her in this avatar Pratigya says let us eat dinner as she is very hungry pratigya was serving food to Krishna and Abhishek was serving dinner to Nilima Krishna saw that and said why Abhishek doing all this he said its womens work and they should do it Nilima Abhishek was surprised to hear this

kriya bedroom:

Pratigya was busy in rearranging closet Krishna comes and sits on bed asked Pratigya that he found Abhishek behaviour too strange did u found it strange? he said he is jorum kaa ghulam always running around her wife Krishna said Abhishek should wear a saree too 😆😆Pratigya says that if Abhishek do love his wife and keeps running behind her then what you are doing with me is what? Krishna said that i am different as i am Thakur Krishna Singh Pratigya said to Krishna that everyone ways of expressing ones love is different and no one can guide them how to express it Krishna said that u like Abhishek way of expressing love Pratigya says that yes ur way is good but i too love Abhishek ways of expressing his love for Nilima. Krishna says that what u like in Abhishek his ways r not right Pratigya says that if Abhishek ways are not good then you tell me what are good ways of expressing ones love Krishna comes to Pratigya holds her both hubby wifey share a sweet and cute moment.

Vegetable market :

Miss universe oops Ganga comes with Gunga in a vegetable market to buy some vegetables. Everyone staring at Ganga there Ganga said them why r u staring at me like that just  give me fresh vegetables gunga told vegetable seller that she is new thakurain the poor man said that oh so u r new thakurain he said why you came to market we will bring vegetables to tn ganga said that till now u guys had made a fool of us by selling vegetables in double price she said that in village she goes with her father to buy vegetables she knows about them alot so give vegetables without any arguements..People at veg market were gossiping that ss  is very lucky that he married a young girl who is very beautifull also they said that its good she comes to market atleast we can see her and admire her beauty.

Kriya at friends flat:

Pratigya was reading a news paper Krishna comes from the room ask her why it is soo quite here where are your friends Pratigya said that they have gone to work Krishna was surprised knowing that they met there friends after soo many years and still they went for work pratigya said its mumbai and people here are too busy they dont have time to sit idle and just talk all day long .Krishna did not liked this  all he admires Allahabad that there atleast they can sleep and wake up at there own will and can go to friends and can talk with them all day long he asked pratigya which city she likes allahbad or mumbai? Pratigya said she likes the city where her family is there. the maid brought kriya breakfast.

Krishna asks her tell us any place where coupes can go and enjoy maid said there are many churches here Krishna got upset said we are young couple tell us some romantic place where we can have fun maid told one place Krishna did not understood the name of places she was saying he asked Pratigya to remember it and tell Pratigya they will go to see india gate at first maid said india gate is at delhi Pratigya smiling at Krishna.

Kriya on Mumbai Street:

Pratigya says to Krishna that she did lots of shopping today and now wanna go home but Krishna said let us see some more things. Kriya wanna go gateway of india  ask some person to guide them the way . Kriya are on  there way to see gateway of india.

MMFGJ:

Tanmay sitting reading a book Komal ask him that there must be many girls in your college and they must be your friends too tanmay said that no i dont have any gfs komal asked him that do u drink beer do u smoke? tanmay said i dont drink and smoke. Komal said u r soo handsome then why you dont have any gfs . Tanmay said i did not found any girl soo perfect. Komal asked what kind of girl you like Tanmay said i like girl who is loving caring and can cook Komal said Arushi that Tanmay like girls like arushi she got upset and went from there .Tanmay embarassed.

TN:

Ganga comes with Gunga with vegetables GD asked Ganga that why you went to buy vegetables it does not suit thakurs wife does Sajan knows that she went to market. Ganga said if she goes then she can save money. Kesar said that why are you talking to dadi soo rudely dadi is just asking why are u getting angry. Ganga said that i am saying right thing atleast i am thinking of saving money i am nit like Krishna and Pratigya who just spend lots of money on travelling. GD said to KN that Ganga is slowly trying to get hold on everything at TN. KN listens to all this and start thinking what Radhay told him day before yesterday that one day SS will handover all his wealth to Ganga and you will be left with no money

PLEASE HIT CHASKA METER GUYS AND DO COMMENT ON  ARHAAN POOJA COMMENT BOX

p.s sorry guys for late wu omg first power cut then i cant open india forum site pissed off hmm sorry once again

Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
yaa i am No.1😉thanx nazia di for these updates👏⭐️missing Geetu di... Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
😛 Edited by vikram0669 - 12 years ago
Ur 1st WU😛loved it di😊great job⭐️👏
Thanks a lot di🤗

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 12 years ago

Naz Di,
hiee.. Me Waiting!!!
you are late you are late,( next time be on time😡) am just kidding, you did a super job👍🏼 lubly indeed and i will hit the chaska meter😃
thanks for the update dear.. love KriYa moments a lot😳
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

your 1st WU... very well done !!!!!!
Originally posted by telstra

Friends let us all pray for geetum di father may his soul rest in         peace all thanks and appreciation for geetum di

Restaurant:

Epi continued from restaurant scene where Nilima asked Pratigya that is she happy with Krishna? she asked u guys are soo different how you guys manage things Pratigya says that for living together its not necessary that two persons must be alike pratigya says opposite attracts nilima said that pratigya you are changrd the pratigya whom we know in college days is lost somewhere krishna overhearing all this conversation Krishna comes and said to nilimathat why she wants to break his marriage. Pratigya tried to explain krishna that Nilima did not meant anything wrong krishna said that he was just joking and he told prats that he know that Pratigya is very happy with him as he loves her alot and he told Nilima that Pratigya is not changed and she is the same like before and that mine Pratigya mine babu looks beautiful in saree and she does not have to wear modern clothes to look beautiful he said to nilima that u wear whatever u wanted to wear but please dont try to change Pratigya Krishna said he saw Pratigya like that only and love her in this avatar Pratigya says let us eat dinner as she is very hungry pratigya was serving food to Krishna and Abhishek was serving dinner to Nilima Krishna saw that and said why Abhishek doing all this he said its womens work and they should do it Nilima Abhishek was surprised to hear this

kriya bedroom:

Pratigya was busy in rearranging closet Krishna comes and sits on bed asked Pratigya that he found Abhishek behaviour too strange did u found it strange? he said he is jorum kaa ghulam always running around her wife Krishna said Abhishek should wear a saree too 😆😆Pratigya says that if Abhishek do love his wife and keeps running behind her then what you are doing with me is what? Krishna said that i am different as i am Thakur Krishna Singh Pratigya said to Krishna that everyone ways of expressing ones love is different and no one can guide them how to express it Krishna said that u like Abhishek way of expressing love Pratigya says that yes ur way is good but i too love Abhishek ways of expressing his love for Nilima. Krishna says that what u like in Abhishek his ways r not right Pratigya says that if Abhishek ways are not good then you tell me what are good ways of expressing ones love Krishna comes to Pratigya holds her both hubby wifey share a sweet and cute moment.

Vegetable market :

Miss universe oops Ganga comes with Gunga in a vegetable market to buy some vegetables. Everyone staring at Ganga there Ganga said them why r u staring at me like that just  give me fresh vegetables gunga told vegetable seller that she is new thakurain the poor man said that oh so u r new thakurain he said why you came to market we will bring vegetables to tn ganga said that till now u guys had made a fool of us by selling vegetables in double price she said that in village she goes with her father to buy vegetables she knows about them alot so give vegetables without any arguements..People at veg market were gossiping that ss  is very lucky that he married a young girl who is very beautifull also they said that its good she comes to market atleast we can see her and admire her beauty.

Kriya at friends flat:

Pratigya was reading a news paper Krishna comes from the room ask her why it is soo quite here where are your friends Pratigya said that they have gone to work Krishna was surprised knowing that they met there friends after soo many years and still they went for work pratigya said its mumbai and people here are too busy they dont have time to sit idle and just talk all day long .Krishna did not liked this  all he admires Allahabad that there atleast they can sleep and wake up at there own will and can go to friends and can talk with them all day long he asked pratigya which city she likes allahbad or mumbai? Pratigya said she likes the city where her family is there. the maid brought kriya breakfast.

Krishna asks her tell us any place where coupes can go and enjoy maid said there are many churches here Krishna got upset said we are young couple tell us some romantic place where we can have fun maid told one place Krishna did not understood the name of places she was saying he asked Pratigya to remember it and tell Pratigya they will go to see india gate at first maid said india gate is at delhi Pratigya smiling at Krishna.

Kriya on Mumbai Street:

Pratigya says to Krishna that she did lots of shopping today and now wanna go home but Krishna said let us see some more things. Kriya wanna go gateway of india  ask some person to guide them the way . Kriya are on  there way to see gateway of india.

MMFGJ:

Tanmay sitting reading a book Komal ask him that there must be many girls in your college and they must be your friends too tanmay said that no i dont have any gfs komal asked him that do u drink beer do u smoke? tanmay said i dont drink and smoke. Komal said u r soo handsome then why you dont have any gfs . Tanmay said i did not found any girl soo perfect. Komal asked what kind of girl you like Tanmay said i like girl who is loving caring and can cook Komal said Arushi that Tanmay like girls like arushi she got upset and went from there .Tanmay embarassed.

TN:

Ganga comes with Gunga with vegetables GD asked Ganga that why you went to buy vegetables it does not suit thakurs wife does Sajan knows that she went to market. Ganga said if she goes then she can save money. Kesar said that why are you talking to dadi soo rudely dadi is just asking why are u getting angry. Ganga said that i am saying right thing atleast i am thinking of saving money i am nit like Krishna and Pratigya who just spend lots of money on travelling. GD said to KN that Ganga is slowly trying to get hold on everything at TN. KN listens to all this and start thinking what Radhay told him day before yesterday that one day SS will handover all his wealth to Ganga and you will be left with no money

PLEASE HIT CHASKA METER GUYS AND DO COMMENT ON  ARHAAN POOJA COMMENT BOX

p.s sorry guys for late wu omg first power cut then i cant open india forum site pissed off hmm sorry once again

thank you 4 the wriiten update... 👏...
Ok !!
dear Chere lovely WU ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
you rock with your 1 st try and i m soo proud of you 👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you so much 🤗
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago