Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Monday Dhamaka: Written Update 3 Oct 2011 (Page 2)

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
 Zuby Duby!
Dhamakedar episode and Dhamakedar Update!!!!!Thumbs UpClapif there was a prize for writing such interesting updates you would win hands downBig smile...Detailed reply in the night!
Thumbs UpThumbs Up happy Sid was caught redhanded Dead...Party time...Shocked Didn't expect the heist would be caught soon...Eye  lock scenesBig smile...Wah aajj ka din acche raha...forum me muh meeta karna chahiye
Excellent update Zuby!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfanchithoo-Carrie-

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for updt. seems blockbuster epi. yeah vik case solved happy that it didn't drag much n happy for him.LOL priya showing proof to polar bear.       for evil trio.
me running to watch episode EmbarrassedStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-avivakirk

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update zuby..didnt expect this to get solved so soon but happy that it did and that vikram and ram are back..

hmm but looks like troubled times ahead for priya..

raya scene was a treat..as rightly said by you. u run out of adjectives to describe themost amazing couples on tele screen..

polar bear finally realized that he is a little overweight..so does that mean we get to see him reduce?i wonder

nandrjp-Carrie-

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thanxx 4 the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

nandrjp Groupbie
nandrjp
nandrjp

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode. Good job by CVs.Thanks for updating.

-Carrie-

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.. really a super episode..

-Carrie-

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for a wonderful update, will watch it

-Carrie-avivakirk

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
res Tongue

i am hereBig smile...padke aati hoonDancing 

wondering why i am dancingConfused...chummaROFL just happySmile

Edited:
OMG u r right Zuby Tongue CV's ko kya mila khane peLOL they dished out a treat for usEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and what a DELIGHT that wasTongue

It started and ended with Pips Embarrassed fondly looking at her golu Tongue Day Dreaming 
Loved the way she admired her sleeping hubby babyBlushing he really looked so innocent and child likeTongue.

par it reminded me of a certain Patil Saab while sleepingCryCryCry not only this scene but more, will tell u as it comesBroken Heart

Continuing with PriyaEmbarrassed...yep the devil got into her yesterdayLOL and simply loved the myriad expressions of - admiration, sympathy, guilt, triumph, satisfaction et al when she was recording the "Sleeping bear"Embarrassed her sweet "kaan pakdoing" before recording and then the "devilish grin" on realising the consequence of her actClap.
Zuby u missed your Pips's cute and startled "Kaun hai"ROFL on golu's first kharaataBig smile

The sharma house in darknessConfused how symbolicWink they were always in the dark when it came to knowing the value of PriyaCry and the CV's scored in this scene tooLOL cluless idiots left in the darkEvil SmileEvil Smile "Your Sweets" pulls out desi ghee laddus from daadi's almirah and stuffs in CV's mouth. Master stroke guysThumbs Up the Light (Pips) went from the Sharma household to throw light (literallyBig smile) on the chors of the Kapoor Mansion Approve.

Now here comes the right captionBig smile...wait will present pictoriallyEmbarrassed

The Bear on the Bed

Love your description of the scene Zubes...sting operation and Tehelka reporterROFL what a sense of accomplishment on Priya's face Evil Smile after humiliating "golu puthar"OuchLOLLOL. Now golu stands defeated and begs her to delete the evidence Shocked par noWink Pips is on a roll todayBig smile and vows to screen it publicly Ouch and golu has no choice but to grab the phone and thudShocked ...the bear descends on the dainty nymphLOL WOW what a moment they shared Day Dreaming until Priya realised her hand was hurting, badly twisted behind her crushed by a quintal LOL. And you are right the quintal refuses to budge but enquires if she is hurtingLOL and she has to remind him that she would be fine once he is off herROFL but let me tell you evil Pips was totally enjoying fatty's discomfortOuch and was feigning pain each time he asked her to delete the video.Evil SmileLOL
This would definitely be one scene that would be etched on our minds forever...PriAm's first "Close encounter"LOL

Okie the daadi wala scene ...when she is bored she remembers her husband's haarTongue...what happened to the naughty naughty daadi of the night beforeLOL.

Finally Pips tactfully reveals the real chor to Ram Clap  -  sowwie Ouch if i write more on this it would become longer than your updateConfused and i would be pelted by your ardent fansOuch and banned from the forum ROFL

Loved the civility of VikramStar in drawing his boundary and leaving the house after thanking PriyaEmbarrassed instead of staying back to gloat over his victory. Again kudos to the CVs for such wonderful characterisationClap. Another baaji type dostCry

Lastly Priya follows hubby dearest and her heart goes out to himEmbarrassed and she says "papa kehten hain" Tongue (reminded me of Aai bolti haiD'oh) always listen to your heartBig smileEmbarrassed. Haan fatty Shocked for heaven's sake please keep this in mindDisapprove for the evil trio are already at work Angry plotting to create a rift between the two of youCryOuch.

If all this was not enough my poor fatty now leaves to face the wrath of "Hurricane Neha"ROFLROFLROFL

Great updateStar thanks ZubyEmbarrassed

Edited by chithoo - 04 October 2011 at 3:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshirtsdNeenzooSriBfuzzyfaceavivakirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index